crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Major memory leak for me. Crash after crash. There is just so much going on between Xray vision and controlling the action that it just gets bogged down. I applaud it, just wish it didn't cause memory issues.

Reactions: ImperialD

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Not again. Landlord changes are in place, there was a vote. Going back on it just makes more work and slows future content, and also pisses off a chunk of the crowd since the majority voted this version in. It's been discussed several times in this thread, I wish someone would change the record. Let's move on.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So after the scene in the changing room it states i need to talk to her in her room when i have time but she is nowhere in her room. Am i right then to assume that is the end of this update as it seems others have said?

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
So after the scene in the changing room it states i need to talk to her in her room when i have time but she is nowhere in her room. Am i right then to assume that is the end of this update as it seems others have said?

Congrats you've reached the end of the update

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Strange.By me this error doesn´t come when i start a new game.Did you guys maybe use UnRen?Could you guys test this file?
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label relationShip1Patched is defined twice, at
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 88 and
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 90.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Thu Dec 19 08:22:43 2019
finally only 1 time, but stoping error

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label relationShip1Patched is defined twice, at
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 88 and
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 90.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Thu Dec 19 08:22:43 2019
finally only 1 time, but stoping error
If you gonna use a patch, no need to UnRen the whole game. Also, if you wish to UnRen a game, make another copy of the whole game in another folder. Just a friendly reminder.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Not again. Landlord changes are in place, there was a vote. Going back on it just makes more work and slows future content, and also pisses off a chunk of the crowd since the majority voted this version in. It's been discussed several times in this thread, I wish someone would change the record. Let's move on.
oh, there was a poll to change the landlord? fair enough. one of the reason i play this game because of the landlord. she looks generic to me now. maybe it was just me, not the others that actually vote for it. i dont mean to complain though

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Major memory leak for me. Crash after crash. There is just so much going on between Xray vision and controlling the action that it just gets bogged down. I applaud it, just wish it didn't cause memory issues.
could you try replacing this file with the one in your game folder and tell me if it fix the issue?

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So I just realized that this game literally had pretty much no updates this year. The update this time seemed to add almost no extra content. The "Landlady"&"Flatmate"&Neighbor&School friend, etc are pretty much at the same state they were last year.
Pixie had 1 extra scene with animation which was like 3 minutes. The club gave like 6 minutes of content. There are some new hidden scenes as well (Which are images, hot ones for sure, but not exactly substantive content)

The quality of the content is great, the scenes are great, but 10 minutes of content for 1 whole year.. Just feels kind of.. Sad..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have not seen it yet, based on the remarks seems wiser to wait an update before playing it. Looks of characters though should not be changed during a game, unless they are really bad and most certainly not based upon a supporters poll. You will always lose more people with it as win with it since people lose their immersion they build up with the char. Also for everyone happier with bigger or smaller breasts there will be someone unhappy, you just open a hornets nest as dev with that and make more people really unhappy with the change while making another group only slightly happier that were invested into the game already even with the old looks.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes