ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Here's my latest guide with the new object locations. Thanks to DeisEsMachine for letting me know there were new objects to be found, I'm not sure I would have checked for myself immediately otherwise.

Hidden Image Guide v0.3.2 : - -

16 hidden objects unlock 17/17 secret gallery images.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now, why would you want to give up on the Mother? I liked her new look with the hairstyle change very nice and as much as I like how that situation turned out with Daisy helping I'd have rather the MC chased the guy off himself just like how we helped Linda out in the coffee shop.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Just to confirm the- uh- landlady model is staying as it currently is, right? I actually really like the current model. Much more so then the prologue one.

Also hope the author continues writing the character as a mom. The dialog gets into a weird landlady/mom zone when you're going shopping with her, which is not landlady behavior, and she's adamant about only getting one article of clothing for the MC, which is not really mom behavior either. Is the author going to try and make her more explicitly a landlady character going forward?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Just to confirm the- uh- landlady model is staying as it currently is, right? I actually really like the current model. Much more so then the prologue one.

Also hope the author continues writing the character as a mom. The dialog gets into a weird landlady/mom zone when you're going shopping with her, which is not landlady behavior, and she's adamant about only getting one article of clothing for the MC, which is not really mom behavior either. Is the author going to try and make her more explicitly a landlady character going forward?
It's very unlikely that the landlady model will change again. There would be too much backtracking with renders and the current model was decided by a vote. People are vocal about preferring previous versions but going against the results of a vote is just gonna piss off a different set of people so I can't see any reason why SLim would want to poke that particular bear.

Regarding the writing, SLim is probably still trying to adjust to Patreon confronting him on the potential of incest content. It was implied from the start that it was probably intended that you play with incestuous relationships but it was open to the player to decide before Patreon intervened.
There's a bit of a fine line to walk with in trying to keep the relationship as neutral as possible I guess, and that has always been the case because of the user inputted relationships. But SLim has said that he's planning on editing the writing a bit more before he sends it off for the voice actors to perform the lines, so he may have similar concerns as you in regard to some conversations.

I'm just guessing on all of this though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
shame it ends the same as the OLD version he did different becausse he made changes like the housse and such though and he also changed whit female neighbour whit the book in the old version becausse in the new version its gone
infact he changed some stuff but itends the same way as the old version
and that is sorta a cockblocker becausse there is still no real sex in the game

and a offnote
the Incest patch there whas no info on where it has to be placed in the folder

though this is the firstgame whit full voice actors in a while only the old japanese games has it
but not modern renpy or unity

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
For everyone who thinks this is a short update: You need to go to the Orchid at night and push sex with Alice. You then get love energy to give to the fairy and it goes on from there to open up the world and additional locations and options in the update.

This developer has been second to none this year imo, releasing some really kinky shit as a side project. I love how he animates the stills so there's some dynamism to the experience. He obsesses the smallest details and it really shows in his attention to shadows and skin tone and texture.
So been bonking Alice and I'm not getting any "love energy". You sure this wasn't just the part added in an earlier update?

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
So been bonking Alice and I'm not getting any "love energy". You sure this wasn't just the part added in an earlier update?
Idk. I bonked her, got love energy, gave it to the fairy, she shrank me, we fucked, almost got beat up by an old man, got an invite to the gym from some guy, slim let me peek under his shirt lol, and I got a bj from the bartender... good times

Reactions: dbp5ca

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I like the fact if you name your fairy friend 'Navi' there's Zelda references, I was just messing around, didn't expect that.

Also like the fact you can go and fuck your 'totally not sister' while she's asleep, sure you get a game over, but you can actually do it and it's a pretty hot animation. Can't wait to see what the 'not your mom' sleeping animations are gonna be like, aside from the simple touching and groping.

Simple but not boring story, usually I click click click through dialogue, but at least here it doesn't drag on with useless text.

Animations are A+, with a fantastic example being the light blowjob you can make your 'not sister' perform on you. That's good stuff.

Easy mini-games make simple tasks more rewarding, so that was good too. Kind of boring when it's the usual "Want into your mom's room? Find a spare key!" routine. So there's good build up.

Hoping to see more underwear and lingerie options, there are girls we're talking about, they got way more than 2 or 3 sets of undergarments. Let's open up that wardrobe, shall we?

Overall, I liked it. Oh, and I'm calling it now, but we're totally peter panning the fairy and banging the pixy dust of of her.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Dude it's frozen on last Jessica scene. Gets towards the end and just freezes, no way out, or even back to the game as the rollback doesn't go far enough back. Really irritating. Anyway it's obviously unplayable, so that's bugged.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I really love this game!
I get a thrill every time I see progress.
But it frustrates me when it only contains a few minutes of fun every time.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The first time I check this game but this girl looks so familiar, can't tell from which other game, anyone has a clue? Or it's just me looking a genric model an overthinking it...?
View attachment 493481
The assets for most of these games are bought from Daz and then good devs blend the morphs to get something original looking as possible. I know SLim spends a lot of time trying to make his main girls look original but hair and such is more difficult to really make your own. She has a very unique looking hairstyle, I've noticed it elsewhere but usually in darker colours, maybe you've seen it used elsewhere and it's been blonde there too? That would certainly be enough to ring familiarity bells for me.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes