Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

We really didn't intend to make the update frustrating with the "blueballing" but it's just how the story ended up. It's definitely not something we intentionally did or intend to continue doing. The one thing I want to stress is; majority of the girls in the game will have an entire story line with them. So saying for example "Linda" is a side character is completely incorrect. Same for Victoria.

The pacing for this update required us to do it this way. There will be plenty of full sex scenes once the plot of that specific character is reached. Depending on who the next focus will be (which is chosen by our patreon polls by the way) some sex scenes could be literally the next update with them. Think of the girls stories as modular, there's some intertwining lines and they contribute but the main plot doesn't involve only the housemates or only x/y girl. It involves everyone and the choices you make with each of them will matter.

Some of these arcs take a minute to ease into. Some are already established. I think this is why we're getting this confusion here. Everyone will get their updates in time and in the end all of this will make sense to you.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Loved the redheads but the twins won me over, Sucker for some sister sandwiches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What bothered me and still bothers me in this game is the MC being a dense Anime protagonist, his personality with his landlady doesn't fit with how he is acting with the twins or Linda, FFS Many of us hate dense protagonist and the writing seems inconsistent in regards to the MC's personality .

Twins for the Win (BTW why do they have Chinese names but have Japanese tradition ?)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/01/2021:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.5.

IMPORTANT:
This particular update focuses on Margaret Story.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen):
    If you are on the Gallery "Gallery" page, it will unlock all images.
    If you are on the Gallery "Memories" page, it will unlock all scenes.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello guys, attaching below the v0.3.4 In-Game Mod.

It basically enhances the already existing "Hint" system. It has the following features:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
Check the screenshot below for more information. Enjoy!

Thanks Qleaf - Added a link to the OP for everyone. :D

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

We really didn't intend to make the update frustrating with the "blueballing" but it's just how the story ended up. It's definitely not something we intentionally did or intend to continue doing. The one thing I want to stress is; majority of the girls in the game will have an entire story line with them. So saying for example "Linda" is a side character is completely incorrect. Same for Victoria.

The pacing for this update required us to do it this way. There will be plenty of full sex scenes once the plot of that specific character is reached. Depending on who the next focus will be (which is chosen by our patreon polls by the way) some sex scenes could be literally the next update with them. Think of the girls stories as modular, there's some intertwining lines and they contribute but the main plot doesn't involve only the housemates or only x/y girl. It involves everyone and the choices you make with each of them will matter.

Some of these arcs take a minute to ease into. Some are already established. I think this is why we're getting this confusion here. Everyone will get their updates in time and in the end all of this will make sense to you.
I am not sure you will be willing to satisfy my curiosity but I will ask anyway. Why you felt like you need to blueball(no quotation marks needed) players with Victoria two times in a row? If bj in the club had a proper ending they still could go to her place to continue and if the sex scene in bedroom had at least proper 69 with an ending Linda could catch them all the same. No difference in the story yet update would feel satisfying and good instead of shit it is now.

I dont mind more build up to sex scenes but once main characters dick ends up in someones mouth you gotta make it count and make it a satisfying sex scene.

Reactions: mikel8519

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I also think that the beginning was a lot better and would have offered so much more possibilities own house nice surroundings and then suddenly in an ugly apartment it feels like two different games i haven't played them for a while because i wanted to wait until It's worth it and wanted
to continue playing it now, but when I read the comments, I doubt whether it makes sense to play now if new characters come into play but with the others, especially with mom and sis, hardly anything goes forward, that's just annoying me my what is this? why does there always have to be so many figures??
mass instead of class ??? that's never a good idea but good the game is no longer as good and interesting as it could have been or was at the beginning
It's still interesting Slim just added more to side stories this update instead of the main story. It seems from old comments that he's had story flow issues from the start and has revised it several times. Then he got stung by the Patreon change in policy concerning incest and had to revise the story even more. I just hope he can explain these plot holes and continue. The Prologue and the main project do feel very much different though. I think he had a good start with the house and original neighborhood. Why he swapped to the crappy apartment is my biggest question.

Reactions: deltami

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017

It basically enhances the already existing "Hint" system. It has the following features:
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
Check the screenshot below for more information. Enjoy!

can this be used along side the cheat mod?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I love the fact that Linda and Victoria bonded through the cafe and enjoyed the special gift from Linda, but I just hope choosing to pursue Linda doesn't close the door on Victoria because she's hotter and has the edge to me. Hopefully, it ends in a sweaty, steamy red head 3 way. The twins Nao and Mao characters are done really well, normally I avoid Asian LI's like the plague because their characters are always too cliche for my taste but I enjoy these two. I hope the next update however, focusing heavily on the Mom. She's been M.I.A and the flashback memory of MC flinging his control at his mom didn't sit well with me. I hope he wasn't one of those asshole kids that always yelled "Fuck off Mom, I'm playing XBOX" to their parents just for the hell of it. But yeah, more content from the Mom would be greatly appreciated.
It seems like he was a bit of a spoiled Emo ass based on his flashbacks and comment from his mom about how he is different now. Concerning Victoria I was thinking the same. The cockblocking was disappointing but the development of the relationship with Linda was cool. Linda seems selfish though so it will be interesting how their romance develops to allow a Harem ending. I hope that includes Victoria but at is stands now Linda warned the M/C away from her mom.

Reactions: Pwnographic

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
can this be used along side the cheat mod?
I didn't try so I wouldn't know nor guarantee they will be compatible with each other.

However my mod has everything you'll ever need to complete the game. Also planning to highlight the correct choices later on, but I'm too tired now to do so.

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I am not sure you will be willing to satisfy my curiosity but I will ask anyway.
You're totally right. After I wrote the initial scenes and went to revise it the first time we talked about how it could frustrate the players. For example at the club that interruption was suppose to lead into the full on with Victoria, but then we changed it because if we collect a source now from Vic it would totally mess up her progression later. So you see how we kinda got stuck? We wanted this update to be done as quickly as possible while still maintaining the quality everyone's use to in the renders.

Again we didn't intentionally do it and it will NOT be a trend we do. It was unfortunate circumstance that it had to be done this time. We did it for the overall plot, not as some cheap gimmick or "fluff" promise.

Reactions: ju9iter

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I hope that the plot and story moves on in the next update. This felt like a regurgitating for a lot that has already been rebooted. :unsure: :coffee:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Good news,
I added a new feature in the Mod that highlights the best dialogue choice in green. Be sure to re-download the mod and follow the instructions. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: ontach and Canade

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
Depending on who the next focus will be (which is chosen by our patreon polls by the way) some sex scenes could be literally the next update with them. Think of the girls stories as modular, there's some intertwining lines and they contribute but the main plot doesn't involve only the housemates or only x/y girl. It involves everyone and the choices you make with each of them will matter.
IMHO, the poll focus need not to limit other charaters' sceen time that hard. Current modular execution is kind of withholding the interaction amourt characters and creating an illusion that some are left out. Linda and Sis are also classmate but they seldom to never share the same screen. Even the latest update are Linda oriented, Sis/The Teacher can still participate even non-sexullay. All, it shall be apperatiated there area more non-sexcul relation development of characters around the focusing idea.

But said, I have not go though 3.3 and 3.4 yet as I think without VOs they are not as completed as you guys intended. Is there a target on the issues? Thanks.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
It was a great update in my opinion. MC was a bit unlucky with all the girls in this update. :D I thought about a bit more story with Mao and Nao, but this was all right. I was really surpised, and searching for my jaws on the floor when i saw the redhead shilouette in the room door! :D Woow, that was a great spin in the story! LoL. :D
I really love this view, can we get some other scenes with this viewpoint?
Just one opinion, or idea, SLim_Games :) i really like this xray vision, but i think we could use a hotkey for it, if it's possible, so we could get a nice and clean screen for enjoying those great xray views! :D
Thank you for this great game!

Reactions: ZoolooS

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is there a target on the issues? Thanks.
Hey. I hear what you're saying. We've done a tiny bit of what you suggested already in this latest update but there is indeed a lot to be desired in the interactions. The problem right now is some arcs are more developed than others and information is a bit mismatched so we couldn't say have a conversation involving x cause y didn't happen yet.

This is something we can more easily do later on once they're all more aligned with each other, thank you for this suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: deltami

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I adore this game but it is tough not to see forward momentum after such longs wait. I think when you go for quality you want to keep your quantity at a manageable scope. I wouldn't introduce anymore girls, honestly. I mean, the strip club chicks have good models but they aren't the characters we remember so I don't foresee anyone even noticing if they were put on the backburner.

Unless there's a secret contingent of fans for them :D

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes