Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Got quite the same exception. Was visiting "Memories" on PC at NIGHT, just after "visiting" both girls in their bed, trying everything possible (i.e. went to Sister several times).
That's weird that I can't replicate this error. I went at night and looked at all the memories and the all play just fine for me :unsure:
Maybe triggered by progression level and/or order?
I forgot to include the images for the memory gallery, so yeah.. I'm an idiot :)
I attached the missing images in the op! :)
This patch solved my problem, thanks a lot.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
How can you unlock the memory scenes, it seems i can´t unlock them. The last one i have is with the bartender Victoria.
I´m still missing 7 memory scenes and need help how to unlock them. Cause as far as i can go i already made everything from V 0.3.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
How can you unlock the memory scenes, it seems i can´t unlock them. The last one i have is with the bartender Victoria.
I´m still missing 7 memory scenes and need help how to unlock them. Cause as far as i can go i already made everything from V 0.3.
some of those blue boxes are placeholders, also I forgot in the initial release to add all memories, so I think you're missing the patch from the op. if you download it and apply it in your game folder all the memories should pop up

Reactions: ive_got-problems

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Where there any updates done to the prologue? I played it for what feels like ages ago at this point and wonder if i need to redownload it, or can i just put the old save files i had into the main game version 0.3 or maybe does it even have a save import on its own now?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Where there any updates done to the prologue? I played it for what feels like ages ago at this point and wonder if i need to redownload it, or can i just put the old save files i had into the main game version 0.3 or maybe does it even have a save import on its own now?
Update wise not anything else from what I know but the Prologue and the current game are completely different, your save file won't work from Prologue if you put it in the new reworked version.

However Slim has mentioned that they will rework elements from the prologue to the new game or something like that I can't remember as it was posted a few months ago by SLim, but i'm sure SLim can clarify what they said of course.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
So the team will mearge all of the content into one game, or how can i take the mention of a "new game"? Akin to what blue cat did with ecchi sensei, as in merging the first 7 days into one single game and incoperating the specials, or parts of them at least?

Would be a cool idea, but how long would something like this set back the dev schedule in itself?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes