DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Not quite sure I understand what the Launcher is for, but when I use it I get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/0x52/0x52_main.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/0x52/framework/loader.rpy", line 27, in load_file
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/minstore.py", line 72, in print
_print(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/log.py", line 231, in write
self.real_file.flush()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Awakening 1.0
Mon Jun 7 22:24:03 2021

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Not quite sure I understand what the Launcher is for, but when I use it I get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/minstore.py", line 72, in print
_print(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\The Awakening SRC\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/log.py", line 231, in write
self.real_file.flush()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Awakening 1.0
Mon Jun 7 22:24:03 2021
Apparently the the Launcher is a way of updating the game, but to do that you need to input a code. I personally don't use the launcher and try to avoid them as best I can. Just cut the "The Awakening" directory out of the Launcher Directory and paste it on your desktop or wherever you want. then run the game from that directory "Theawakening.exe" and its all good :)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of The Awakening 0.4.3
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

You can add 0x52's cheat mod rpa file into /documents/Wills747/the.awakening/game folder, other's MAY work in there too.

It's taken a bit of work to dodgy up the xray screen so if you appreciate it I now take donations here:
Any serious bugs let me know.

Last edited:

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of The Awakening 0.4.0 with:
0x52 Cheats mod
Ripson Gallery unlocker
BrandyYT Walkthrough mod
gigan Incest patch
***Start a new game***
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc. Use android keyboard enter button to name saves.
Alternative save location. Grant storage permissions on first run.
Mega
Something is wrong with the quick menu, whenever I try to tap the icon to look at messages it kind of glitches out and won't let me access them. The menu kind of vibrates and moves so that I can't select the messages.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Something is wrong with the quick menu, whenever I try to tap the icon to look at messages it kind of glitches out and won't let me access them. The menu kind of vibrates and moves so that I can't select the messages.
I did notice that happening occasionally but i was still able to open messages, sometimes takes more than one attempt.
I will try and sort it out if i have time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
at nighttime, the sleeping activity with land lady with the dick option automatically goes to the feet option. Is this a bug?
yes and no one i s giving a proper answer to hel us to solve the problem
I'd give you an answer myself, but I'm not being a creeper in this game (plenty of sex without sneaking around at night) so I haven't even tried that. There are other games where I'm a creeper, but I didn't feel the need in this one.

• Love
Reactions: bennino1984

txmilligan

Apr 30, 2020
Has anyone experienced a glitch with the Landlady? I'm stuck at shopping/find in room, event/achievement 5 I guess? I've gotten every other girls' events done, but the game's not [progressing

Reactions: Fluo

Fluo

May 15, 2021
Has anyone experienced a glitch with the Landlady? I'm stuck at shopping/find in room, event/achievement 5 I guess? I've gotten every other girls' events done, but the game's not [progressing
i have the same problem... stuck at 5 and no landlady(mom) to be found
rest of all characters complete

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i have the same problem... stuck at 5 and no landlady(mom) to be found
rest of all characters complete
I seem to remember thinking I had run into this same issue, but I ended up completing everything. I don't remember events / achievements by number: can you describe what the very last thing you did with the mom is? Also, because it does tie into her events a fair amount, what is the last thing you did with the teacher, Ms. Brown? Also, does the mom's current hint say just to find her in the kitchen, or is there something more to it?

Fluo

May 15, 2021
I seem to remember thinking I had run into this same issue, but I ended up completing everything. I don't remember events / achievements by number: can you describe what the very last thing you did with the mom is? Also, because it does tie into her events a fair amount, what is the last thing you did with the teacher, Ms. Brown? Also, does the mom's current hint say just to find her in the kitchen, or is there something more to it?

i should ask mom to go shopping she should be in her room.
but she is not there

last thing done with teacher is well the last thing you can do in the latest update

mom was sitting in the chair in her bedroom and the next day poeff she was gone and never returned

txmilligan

Apr 30, 2020
i should ask mom to go shopping she should be in her room.
but she is not there

last thing done with teacher is well the last thing you can do in the latest update

mom was sitting in the chair in her bedroom and the next day poeff she was gone and never returned
YES!!! This is exactly what I'm experiencing! I can't gp shopping because mom's never in her room!

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes