Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
This was quite good, story is kinda meh but the game itself felt quite polished. Nice art and animations, too bad it's kinda short. Huge plus for having VA's. Also the default soundtrack becomes extremely tedious after about 10-15 minutes, I would suggest adding some more tracks to the mix. This sleep/rape fetish seems to be in high demand, didn't Lust Theory and some other games do pretty much exactly the same thing?

By the way, I played the prologue first and I must admit that was 10 times funnier than the actual game. It's obvious that the whole game has gotten an overhaul since the prologue was released but also the attitude of MC is different. In the prologue he seemed like a real dick which also brought along some pretty good, raw jokes. Seems way less prominent in the full version.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Did I pick that up correctly somewhere that the prologue will be being reworked?

I didn't listen to the advice to play the prologue first and just started playing the real game and then downloaded the prologue.
But I couldn't bring myself to finish the prologue.
I got so used to the looks of the characters and the fairy :love:, that the prologue just felt wrong...

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Playing this game for the first time, and saw the scene were Linda accepts wearing the buttplug-tail, and asks the MC to help her, since she can't reach on her own. This got me thinking. Is it because her butt is too big, or is it because her arms are too short? If she can't reach to put in the butplug, how does she wipe her butt after going to the toilet? Yes, she might have a bidet at her home, but that is not common in public restrooms.
The MC agreed to help her with the butt plug, didn't he. Just as he follows her round wiping her ass for her and holding the garden hose for her at home too. Later, you watch, he'll even pull her panties down for her anytime (wouldn't you?), just like he pulls them up for her when she dresses for work in the morning and down again for her at bedtime.

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
What exactly does the incest patch do? How to know it active?
Is setting sister as relationship block the content?

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Awakening 0.4.1 (Beta Update Part 1)

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

Patreon Update
So this is the first part of the rework. Some parts are still rough and need some work, but overall this is the general direction it will take.
We are taking more time refining the story. Putting more love in the detail. And making sure that the overall theme stays true to itself.

With the reworked beginning we are trying to tie the story better together with additional new features that we will introduce in the 2nd part later on.

The second part of the beta is about 50% done I'd say, so that will come out soon.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes