someone take over walkthrough mod pls ?
DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):
Pixeldrain

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga and cxx

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Well, for me it is just a sign of frustration, the dev. did clearly anounce that he will be overhauling the whole game and then continue with the story once he catch up, and exactly that is what he is doing, about the update time, he always had a few months in between them, so for me is no big deal to wait, following this game for about a few years and I like it!
I must confess that often I am pretty fast with judgments as well, we never know what is the truth behind everything.
So for my part I am happy that he made a quality upgrade with all the renders, and that he will be continueing the story at some point.
I agree! Time has not made me love this game any less! I am hopeful!

Reactions: xapican

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i have seen month or bit longer than month.
sure to get mod updated in total,
but not when someone say "am updating" and then to wait that long, usually that takes up to few days, not 3 weeks and as always silence about it makes you wonder, if it will happen at all or is this another of silent abandonment

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.4.3a was March 14th, so just over a week.
yea a while and bugged version came week or 2 before.

sure to get mod updated in total,
but not when someone say "am updating" and then to wait that long, usually that takes up to few days, not 3 weeks and as always silence about it makes you wonder, if it will happen at all or is this another of silent abandonment
right as right wing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yea a while and bugged version came week or 2 before.

right as right wing.
I'm not entirely sure it's really that needed as most of the bad choices are those game over type ones.

Plus, multiple choice ones are easy enough to just rollback.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
brandy is working in one day at time i dont think she is working in this nowbut uodate of her game just drop maybe we are lucky for the mod update too......

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
Hello everybody. I've finally managed to get a 64 bit OS tu play this version but I'm stucked cause my mouse doesn't appear! Has someone else also had this problem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everybody. I've finally managed to get a 64 bit OS tu play this version but I'm stucked cause my mouse doesn't appear! Has someone else also had this problem?
not on prev. versions or current version.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Looking at the Discord, it seems the Patreon account was removed because some people reported it for having the oh so scary incest happening in it.
The game was reported for sexual violence. So far, the email exchange has been extremely frustrating because I keep receiving generic responses without any answers to my questions.

I'm fed up with the website's censorship and how they treat their creators. I regret not moving to SubscribeStar earlier, as even on Steam, I don't have to censor myself as much.

I'm looking forward to releasing an uncensored version where I won't have to worry about tiptoeing around Patreon's rules.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The game was reported for sexual violence. So far, the email exchange has been extremely frustrating because I keep receiving generic responses without any answers to my questions.

I'm fed up with the website's censorship and how they treat their creators. I regret not moving to SubscribeStar earlier, as even on Steam, I don't have to censor myself as much.

I'm looking forward to releasing an uncensored version where I won't have to worry about tiptoeing around Patreon's rules.
Patreon is so shit man, the best thing that can happen to this game is to have an uncensored version away from all the patreon bullshit, so from that point of view it's good news

And something that is even more trash than patreon, are those assholes that report games just because those games have certain content that they don't like, I hope they rot in hell. I'm serious

Last edited:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
So I haven't touched this game since the original version that has long since been replaced. I have to say its come a long way since then, although not quite as far as I would have thought in over 3 years. Ill definitely be keeping an eye on it, but the new intro was definitely the highlight of the game. The rest of the "open world" gameplay is kind of a step down imo compared to the streamlined and fluid prologue. Hope the SLim does more of that. Id be happy to pay for that version

Reactions: splamo

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wooow, that is a new one ! from Patreon, Sorry for my dumb question, but it is been a while since I played the game, where in the whole world is there sexual violence ? and where they draw the line ? between rough sex (consensual) and violence,
Not my line of thinking;
But the act of copulating, can be seen as violent, due to the male penetration, where does this all lead (talking about the Patreon restrictions)
about the Reporting issue well, the anonymity of internet encourage individuals to do these acts why hold back if you don't have to fear any consequences ??
Sad but true

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's cause they don't have actual customer service just ppls sending generic responses.

Wooow, that is a new one ! from Patreon, Sorry for my dumb question, but it is been a while since I played the game, where in the whole world is there sexual violence ? and where they draw the line ? between rough sex (consensual) and violence,
line drawn on water.

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes