Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I enjoy it, hey, but that's just me. Everything is put together now, and the "b" version which I assume should show up anytime (if you don't want compressed) has the Halloween update now in it, it's not in parts now.

I'd give it a go, it's got a load of content, especially if you've not played it for years.
The condom is still there?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does allowing the player to set age and relationships of characters not violate patreon/steam rules?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
will the rest also reworked or will there be 2 diff mom and nurse models?
As far I remeber, and understood (could be wrong here) It was an Idea he was evaluating, but now with this "Patreon Shitstorm " ongoing Plans could have changed.
Edit: the rework option

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does allowing the player to set age and relationships of characters not violate patreon/steam rules?
v0.4.3b
Fixed a couple of bugs and typos.
Added relationship input when you meet Abby and Liz.
Added option to change relationships and names in the options for the mom and sister.
Added the Halloween special to the game
from Changelog OP

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
As far I remeber, and understood (could be wrong here) It was an Idea he was evaluating, but now with this "Patreon Shitstorm " ongoing Plans could have changed.
Edit: the rework option
I was unaware he had patreon issues. What happened?

I only asked about the letting players set ages and relationships because im seeing more games adding this option and I know patreon is pretty uptight with their rules so was just curious if this is a valid loophole or if patreon can still hit you with a violation even if technically you didnt break a rule. I guess its closer to rule breaking than "a completely random person" making an incest mod for people.

I had the same question about unlicensed music in game. Clearly if the dev is making money he can get into real trouble, even if hes not making money. But I assume the dev cant be held liable if "a completely random evil modder" decided to make a music mod adding music for people to install.

Oct 7, 2022
So guys i just downloaded the new 0.4.3b update and there isnt new content right apart from the halloween event coz when i click on hints for every single woman it says new content coming soon..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was unaware he had patreon issues. What happened?

I only asked about the letting players set ages and relationships because im seeing more games adding this option and I know patreon is pretty uptight with their rules so was just curious if this is a valid loophole or if patreon can still hit you with a violation even if technically you didnt break a rule. I guess its closer to rule breaking than "a completely random person" making an incest mod for people.

I had the same question about unlicensed music in game. Clearly if the dev is making money he can get into real trouble, even if hes not making money. But I assume the dev cant be held liable if "a completely random evil modder" decided to make a music mod adding music for people to install.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-4-3b-slim-games.9242/post-10382130
Better you read it by yourself from the Devs post,
about music license better you ask a forum of people who know about It, it is a complex theme. The Dev can't held liable but the modder, and there has been quite a riot in some Top game Titles on this site.

abrazo

Reactions: JB08
Mar 22, 2020
Hey dev - any chance we can get instant/faster text speed as the scrolling (even on 10, the fastest) is too slow and annoying.

Constantly having the text display "Mother (Abby)" is irritating as well - can't it just say Mother/Mom or Abby, not both, the same for sister or whatever, the repetition of the name and relationship gets tiring very quickly.

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
WTF is the point of this 'release'? The change log just says it was merged (prologue and halloween?). 4.1 was done way back in 10/2021, and it had an incomplete story. Did the story actually advance AT ALL, with new scenes?

Mar 26, 2020
WTF is the point of this 'release'? The change log just says it was merged (prologue and halloween?). 4.1 was done way back in 10/2021, and it had an incomplete story. Did the story actually advance AT ALL, with new scenes?
Dev got patreon banned, so now's he's going to release these "updates" to keep the game on the front page so he can sucker in more people to keep coasting.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
it doesn't seem that there is something new in this version of the game
just bla bla bla
v0.4.3b
Fixed a couple of bugs and typos.
Added relationship input when you meet Abby and Liz.
Added option to change relationships and names in the options for the mom and sister.
Added the Halloween special to the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Awakening [v0.4.3b] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: Changed the patch to work from v0.4.3. (Will work with v0.4.3a)

Universal: v0.4.3 -> v0.4.3b [118 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes