Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Never thought this one would bite the dust, but let's face the truth. It's over. I don't see him coming back. He never went radio silent for so long. Last time we heard of him was when he was moving or smth like that. Does it take 5 months to move? Something's off.

Reactions: StreamSteam

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
News
Update Dates and why have the updates been so slow?

Update Dates:
Christmas Special: Mark your calendars for December 25th! (Currently in the works)
0.4.4 Twins Update: Coming your way in January (about 90% there)

You might have noticed my absence lately, and I owe you an explanation.
I didn't want to share this earlier, thinking it wouldn't take much time away, but life had other plans.

The reason for the slower updates is due to some financial bumps recently.
Since shifting from Patreon to SubscribeStar,
I've faced challenges meeting payments—especially with taxes and insurance.
To tackle this, I had to pick up another job, impacting the time I could spend on the game.

I hesitated to bring this up because I never want to sound like I'm begging/asking for money.
It's been a bit of a struggle, but I've sorted everything out on my end. Now, I can fully focus on bringing you more updates at a quicker pace.

The next update is a christmas special with a release date of 25th December.
After that I have to move to a new apartment.
And finally the new twins update should be ready towards the end of January.

Once again I sincerely apologize for the delays and for not being more transparent about the situation.
Let's look forward to some exciting updates ahead!

May 18, 2017
For secret 28 choose Back down option at least 9 times when you first time talk with Linda. Then A secret lewd image dialog appears. That unlocks the secret. So if you already passed that point you need to start a new save just for this secret.

1702820966692.png
1702821028209.png

Reactions: ffaappp45

lolilol89

Jun 5, 2019
Новости
Даты обновления и почему обновления происходят так медленно?

Даты обновления:
Специальное рождественское предложение: отметьте в своем календаре 25 декабря! (На данный момент в работе)
Обновление 0.4.4 Twins: выйдет в январе (около 90%)

Возможно, вы заметили мое последнее отсутствие, и я должен вам объясниться.
Я не хотела делиться этим раньше, думая, что это не отнимет много времени, но у жизни были другие планы.

Причина более медленных обновлений связана с недавними финансовыми потрясениями.
С момента перехода с Patreon на SubscribeStar,
Я столкнулся с проблемами с выплатами, особенно с налогами и страхованием.
Чтобы решить эту проблему, мне пришлось найти другую работу, что повлияло на время, которое я мог потратить на игру.

Я не решался поднять этот вопрос, потому что не хочу, чтобы это звучало так, будто я прошу денег.
Это было немного трудно, но со своей стороны я во всем разобрался. Теперь я могу полностью сосредоточиться на том, чтобы быстрее доставлять вам больше обновлений.

Следующее обновление — рождественское выпуск с датой выхода 25 декабря.
После этого мне придется переехать в новую квартиру.
И наконец, новое обновление близнецов должно быть готово к концу января.

Еще раз приношу искренние извинения за задержки и за неясность ситуации.
Давайте с нетерпением ждем некоторых интересных обновлений впереди!
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]WOW!!! This is good news

• Thinking Face
Reactions: joelurmel
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes