X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Damm, just finished the torrent download & now OP updated again? & new upload is ~150MB smaller than previous upload? what is going on. What was broken & what is fixed ?

Reactions: SomeoneX22

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Unfortunately the incest mode feels a bit off in this game. There are quite a few examples of it not working at all. Mom says "It's me [Name]", and not 'Mom'. She talks about 'her husband', which should be MC's dad, right? At least maybe.
Have this issue been addressed in the updated i-patch?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
This may only be in your country. Where I am there's no need to log in and 4GB is no problem.
So which country is that cause I wanna know where to tell my VPN to say that I am...

is the prologue still being worked on should i wait before playing?
Go back a page or two, I answered a similar question with quotes from the author. TLDR is prologue will eventually be part of the main game.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
A thief don't say HEY IM A THIEF to let ppl know that he is a thief.. THEY DONT ADVERTISING crap but they don't stop you from having a lewd patch YOU KNOW THEY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING...a business needs to be able to stay afloat and some ppl don't want the drama that come with being open with fetishes but eh guess not everyone realize stuff happen for reasons that not always selfish or stupid but IT HAPPENS FOR better reasons
I agree with both of you. There is common ground here. Patreon does seem to ignore games that hide their incest or other edgy content in a patch. They're likely just interested in plausible deniability. It's a US company with all the hypocritical puritan ideology and faux outrage that goes with the territory. Examples are legion.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
This may only be in your country. Where I am there's no need to log in and 4GB is no problem.
Yup you are right, : "FREE accounts are provided with a transfer quota (uploads plus downloads) that varies depending on our system utilization. Transfer quota is provided over a dynamic sliding window that is typically less than 24 hours but depends on time of day, ISP, country etc."

Nov 25, 2017
is it worth playing right now is the prologue really important since its not finished
Without access to the Patreon posts, anyone's guess is as good as mine. To me, it seems the game versions don't mean anything to the dev. I think the prologue is finished(All the old content up to this update) and won't be updated anymore. It seems everything going forward will be added to this new version that starts at V3.4 for some reason. The prologue should be called Part 1 V1.0 and the version called 3.4 should really be called Part 2 V0.1 or something.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes