• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 14, 2020
sorry to ask but has someone got an upto date save just b4 this latest update please? i just lost all my data due to corrupt HDD i dont wanna start all my games from start

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Given that I played every update when it was released (every 6 months or so) the question is how disappointing will this one be?

Reactions: kcoope89

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
thanks.I found the text line for that too but the "problem" what you make is that i need to update everytime the mod.I set a word changer in the mod now that replaced the word landlady and roomie to Mom and Sister:)
Well yeah, that is a much better solution and I suck at coding.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
does any one have a save for the end of 0.3.5? i lost all my saves a while back.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Haven't played this game since first update. Can any kind soul tell me how much sexual content is in the game currently (actual sex)? Any sex scene with the landlady yet? Thanks in advance!

Chasso

The Θbserver
Donor
Sep 22, 2017
Stuck at the chair?
Start a new game, click the "lost your savefile?"-button on the top right corner and progress all of them to the max. Now all you have to do is follow the hint system to progress.

Stuck at finishing a test?
All you have to do is progress further with Clara. Use the hint system.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
for those who stuck at story´s - short workaround cheat

0x52_URM cheat for story

extract attached file to \game folder
!always save before editing!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m ; click the little open folder icon right upper ; load "story"
advance the number of the story you stuck on +1
should the next story part unlock
!!this is temporary workaround till its fixed with update , or anyone find a solution!!!

Download (1).png

mod is non-invasive to saves - means you can delete modwithout fear of broken saves
(applies for all 0x52_URM mods)

edit : added TA 0x52_URM -- some other cheats

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is the update broken? the Landlady doesn't go to her room in 4/12 to do the shopping event
Yeah it's broken, made a little fix for myself. Just unpack it in the same directory as TheAwakening.exe (not the launcher)

Edit: This bugfix only Fixes the problem with the Landlady not progressing at 4/12 events...
It will not fix any other bugs. Alternatively you could use the original scripts from 0.4.0a, which I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-4-0-slim-games.9242/post-5838837

For the chair check this post, maybe you haven't done all requirements yet: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-4-0-slim-games.9242/post-5836017

Last edited:

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Stuck at the chair?
Start a new game, click the "lost your savefile?"-button on the top right corner and progress all of them to the max. Now all you have to do is follow the hint system to progress.

Stuck at finishing a test?
All you have to do is progress further with Clara. Use the hint system.
tnx mate

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sweet content.
Can't find two secrets, third row middle one in first page and last one in third page, anydody have a hint?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes