Ayyar

Sep 29, 2017
Needs a bit of QA. I noticed a lot of mislabeled dialogue, especially in the hotel sex scene. ie. Karen saying the MCs lines and vice versa. There was also a fair amount of repeated lines or lines that seemed to be slightly out of order. Some of this might be due to the switch in engine but it could absolutely benefit from having a proofreader/editor give it a once over.

Reactions: Bob Jared

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
So is this just a remake with no new content or does it have new content from charao 0.6.15?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please update your old Charao thread.. title it remake and the new game title. If someone did not figure it out in the thread I would of never known.

Reactions: coretex

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Some bugs with hiding text box. For example when the girls panties show from the wind if you try to hide text box the girl disappears also. Notice this in a couple of other areas also.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is this an update from his content on the rpgm game or just a remake up to the point where he left off? Is there new content?

Jul 9, 2018
Wonder when next update.
Since the last release, No improvement for the patreon count despite the remake, (I think it actually fell a bit, :ROFLMAO:)at this point dev should really consider dropping this project. I mean what's the point if there weren't positive feedback from the community? and when I say positive feedback, referring to "cash" feedback btw.

not to mention the influx of a lot of low quality koikatsu asset games recently. That will also take a hit on a devs motivation.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
not to mention the influx of a lot of low-quality koikatsu asset games recently. That will also take a hit on a devs motivation.
That is a problem that many Devs have, add to it that there are players that don't play Koikatsu or HS-style games because they think it looks too childish or whatever and you already exclude a part of the market the same was with the original version because it was RPGM.

Also at least for me the premise of the game, be a playboy and impregnate women as a mission for a goddess, not really something that interests me and I assume I am not the only one with that. This version at least got rid of the multiple protagonist tag and got a romance tag added.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Original version had lots of threads and interest in it.. He than decides to remake it but than changes the title which just leaves more people confused. He should of just did a remake in the original thread and kept the same title.

Reactions: Big Daddy

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Is it dead?
Seems dead. Patreon has no update since Feb 4 when the dev relaunched the work in Ren'Py. Remake is literally just that; no new content, less content in fact (the post-deflowering river washing / BJ scene is missing). You just get the slutty girl fucking you, the river nighttime spying on the 2 girls, the few drinking sessions with the teacher, and the handjob & deflowering scenes with your love interest. 3 years into the project...can't say there is a strong prospect he'll finish this.

Crazy, dev is still getting over $100/month on patreon and can't even be bothered to give an update in more than 4 months. Milk your former fans dry I guess and teach 'em to better allocate their sponsorships on Patreon.