Ren'Py Abandoned The Badboy Friend [Intro-Remake] [APAx Studios]

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
I like this story. Reminds me of Deuce Bigalow.
Thankyou very much

Three letter thing planned ?
If you mean NTR. Then no, this game will not have NTR i.e. the MC will not have his women taken away or him getting cucked. He may cuck others i.e. him having sexual encounters with someone else's wife or girlfriend.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of :

Trash Bf [Update 01] + Papa Ernie Relationship Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Blackeye.
I think it is better to increase size. Is it possible ? (Text size slider not applicable to that)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Thank you very much on deciding to try out my game. I will be thinking over the name change of the game and as it will include recreating banners, signature and scripts. It might take some time. So, I have included a note on front page of the game.
Fair enough, I'm just one guy at the end of the day so my opinion may not be shared by everyone else.

Reactions: Daisuke Kanbe

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I really thought this would be one of those that I full skip the conversations, and I actually did it with the intro, but man, the game got me. Can't wait for the next update. Don't know if the dev has ever played, but the end of 0.1 reminds me of Wife Trainer, and I highly recommend taking that path.

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
I really thought this would be one of those that I full skip the conversations, and I actually did it with the intro, but man, the game got me. Can't wait for the next update. Don't know if the dev has ever played, but the end of 0.1 reminds me of Wife Trainer, and I highly recommend taking that path.
Thank you! And yes I have played Wife Trainer.

This has the makings of being a pretty nice fun game
Thank you!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Had a really good time playing this little introduction! So it's a keeper and eagerly wait for next installment. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Thank you very much on deciding to try out my game. I will be thinking over the name change of the game and as it will include recreating banners, signature and scripts. It might take some time. So, I have included a note on front page of the game.
Hey so I went and gave the game a shot. Seems pretty good so far, a bit choppy in that you just go from scene to scene, but I actually like it and appreciated the no nonsense approach you're taking so far. The sex scene at the end of this version was pretty generous too, decent length and a variety of positions, a little unbelievable for a virgin to put up that kind of perfomance but shit, it's a game. Why limit yourself to real world limitations

Having seen the dynamic of the game I'm sort of convinced you've gone in the wrong direction of the games name (just my opinion), I get that the direction the MC originally wanted to go based on the initial idea being a trashy BF for hire, but the sister is pushing that to the next level. She seems to be trying to turn him into the total package. That being said I don't like pointing out problems with out solutions so I've actually thought of some potential names.

"Zero to Hero" (Seems to capture the entire premise of the game...so far. Not sure if it'll work for the overall theme)
"The Stand In" (Because you're faking it, filling in the role of the BF. A bit bland bt it gets the job done)
"At Your Service" (Pushing the focus on his business, plus he's pretty gentlemanly. It has implications of femdom though)
"The BF Experience" (He's initially hired to play the part, but inevitably shows the girl what it's like to be treated properly in a world of douches)
"Total Package" (Just thought of that as I typed it above)
"5 Star Boy Friend" (Pretty straight forward - In reference to how his business works)

I've put more thought into some than others. I can try to come up with more if you like, though I like 5-Star Boy Friend, even if you don't use it for game name. You should use that for the name of his business if you don't have one for that yet.

Of course the name change is just my opinion, this is your game and it should be made the way you want to make it. I just hope my input has been at least given you something to think on. Either way good luck and I'm looking forward to playing more in the future.

• Red Heart

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Hey so I went and gave the game a shot. Seems pretty good so far, a bit choppy in that you just go from scene to scene, but I actually like it and appreciated the no nonsense approach you're taking so far. The sex scene at the end of this version was pretty generous too, decent length and a variety of positions, a little unbelievable for a virgin to put up that kind of perfomance but shit, it's a game. Why limit yourself to real world limitations

Having seen the dynamic of the game I'm sort of convinced you've gone in the wrong direction of the games name (just my opinion), I get that the direction the MC originally wanted to go based on the initial idea being a trashy BF for hire, but the sister is pushing that to the next level. She seems to be trying to turn him into the total package. That being said I don't like pointing out problems with out solutions so I've actually thought of some potential names.

"Zero to Hero" (Seems to capture the entire premise of the game...so far. Not sure if it'll work for the overall theme)
"The Stand In" (Because you're faking it, filling in the role of the BF. A bit bland bt it gets the job done)
"At Your Service" (Pushing the focus on his business, plus he's pretty gentlemanly. It has implications of femdom though)
"The BF Experience" (He's initially hired to play the part, but inevitably shows the girl what it's like to be treated properly in a world of douches)
"Total Package" (Just thought of that as I typed it above)
"5 Star Boy Friend" (Pretty straight forward - In reference to how his business works)

I've put more thought into some than others. I can try to come up with more if you like, though I like 5-Star Boy Friend, even if you don't use it for game name. You should use that for the name of his business if you don't have one for that yet.

Of course the name change is just my opinion, this is your game and it should be made the way you want to make it. I just hope my input has been at least given you something to think on. Either way good luck and I'm looking forward to playing more in the future.
Thank you very much for a positive feedback and giving it a try. The names you suggested are really great, I will sure will think more about changing the name. I hope you won't mind me using one of these names, they are really good alternatives.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Thank you very much for a positive feedback and giving it a try. The names you suggested are really great, I will sure will think more about changing the name. I hope you won't mind me using one of these names, they are really good alternatives.
Not at all, I wouldn't have made you a list otherwise, so feel free to use any of them you like. Besides it'll probably give me a little thrill to see a name I came up with appear on the updates page.