VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.5] [Daggum]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
new banner-1600-400.png

Overview:
In The Beautiful Game you jump into the life of a freshly graduated sports scientist and massage therapist who's just landed his dream job at an elite all-girl sports team. But as it turns out, great things don't always come easy. Meet an ensemble of gorgeous, diverse, and athletic girls - and maybe even find some romance along the way.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Daggum - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra: Walkthrough and Cheat mod* - Italian Translation* -
Spanish translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.jpg 1_23_spa26.jpg 1_34_jasmine_drinks79.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 1_30_practice20.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 11.png

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Looks interesting, I wonder if there is there any planned tags that will sneak up in the future. Looks kinda like that.
Not that I would have an issue with that but most people would love a warning/a planned tags for future releases section in the op. If there isn't anything specific planned yet that's ok too.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In the game you follow the path of Zach, a fresh and naive graduate.
He grew up in a small town and had a sheltered upbringing.
frye-stare.gif

lol that overview does not offer much confidence in the mc (sounds like he is going to be the typical loser 0 to hero).

Leaving that aside, and knowing that the dev is at f95, what are the planned tags dev, and kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT:
Good luck.

Last edited:

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Looks interesting, I wonder if there is there any planned tags that will sneak up in the future. Looks kinda like that.
Not that I would have an issue with that but most people would love a warning/a planned tags for future releases section in the op. If there isn't anything specific planned yet that's ok too.
Hi there. Thanks for the comment. I'm finding my way around this fine forum but I will add planned future tags in the developer's spot under the changelog button, think I need the right permissions first. Very keen to be as transparent as I can about tags without giving things away :)

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Congratulations on the art but I would like to know if there will be incest or harem in future updates?

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
View attachment 2612547

lol that overview does not offer much confidence in the mc (sounds like he is going to be the typical loser 0 to hero).

Leaving that aside, and knowing that the dev is at f95, what are the planned tags dev, and kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT:
Good luck.

Hi there.
Thanks for the comments and the well wishes. I'll definitely add tags for future planned content. For now I'll say the following in response:
- Kinks/fetishes will generally be accessible through Choice Screens. If you choose not to go down a certain route then they will be avoidable, as opposed to skippable, according to your definitions in your post. Nothing that might be considered outside of mainstream will be forced on the player.
- I'll have to to hold up my hand any say that I wasn't sure what Ntr was referring to when I replied to a user on itch.io! Apologies if I inadvertently caused any confusion there. To clarify, I don't have firm plans for Ntr content at the moment but I am flexible on this if there is clear demand! What is planned is the MC getting intimate with a character in front of that character's husband (so voyeurism with permission) and extensions around that. That's another aspect though, and not what I think is thought of as Ntr on here.
- I'll leave you to dwell on a fun future 'tag' which is that a dildo drone will feature at some point... ;)
Best,
Daggum

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hi there. Thanks for the comment. I'm finding my way around this fine forum but I will add planned future tags in the developer's spot under the changelog button, think I need the right permissions first. Very keen to be as transparent as I can about tags without giving things away :)
Usually people put it below where it says Genre, you put the same thing saying "planned tags" Not everyone does it, but there is always drama when a tag gets added without warning, if you are planning NTR for example that's gonna be drama no matter if you have a warning or not, it's just one of those things, ofc there will be less drama if you have a warning and the earlier the better.
Don't let drama on this forum dictate what you wanna create though. People always have their ideas and criticisms regardless of what you do or what you don't do.

Reactions: Daggum Games

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I am flexible on this if there is clear demand! What is planned is the MC getting intimate with a character in front of that character's husband (so voyeurism with permission) and extensions around that. That's another aspect though, and not what I think is thought of as Ntr on here.
That would be Netori where the MC is the one doing it to another person. That's generally more accepted. It's part of the NTR umbrella but is the most accepted version of all kinds of NTR
There is Netorase which is basically being a cuck where you share your love intrests with others with permission and the love intrest still loves you basically the reverse of what you explained you are going to do.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes