VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.5] [Daggum]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
that's great news I've been saving up my updates for this game for a long long time

I've been thinking about playing it because there's a character I'm curious about I want to know why she likes me

is it just physical attraction is she just a shallow character or is there a reason why she cares about me

if you remember I'm monogamous and I like sticking to one girl and I don't like characters that have sex

just for fun with no romantic feelings
Thank you! It's pleasing to see that people are excited about playing the game. It's a lot of work but totally worth it when you get a bit of traction like this.
I think the character you are curious about is Jasmine? If yes, then you'll learn a lot more about her in v0.7. Something pretty big happens.

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you! It's pleasing to see that people are excited about playing the game. It's a lot of work but totally worth it when you get a bit of traction like this.
I think the character you are curious about is Jasmine? If yes, then you'll learn a lot more about her in v0.7. Something pretty big happens.
it's been a while since I played because I've been saving it up for a long time but I believe that's her name she has white hair

I just hope she's single and she doesn't have a girlfriend I don't like sharing my girl with anyone even another girl

where do her feelings for me come from
would she love me if I was ugly

anyway, those are my thoughts

forgive any spelling mistakes I have a reading disability remember

Reactions: Daggum Games

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I'm finishing things up. Visuals will be finished in the next few days then it's onto the writing, then beta testing, then release. It has been a while but I've been transparent as to why. This is a big update and a remastering of the game. It's been a massive undertaking so I hope you all enjoy it when it drops.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm.7 months gap is approaching. Not the good sign for young promissing game. People are not discussing it anymore for lack off updates. Dev doesn't accept new pledgers. Shame. I read all the plans,progress,but i think all the excitment about the game is fading slowly. Maybe im tough on dev without valid reason,but is because i like the game. Otherwise i would give up months ago and marked as ignore. My 5 cents.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hey CoB. I get the time span point but I'm not sure you've seen all my updates? I post a load on Discord where my community is, and I am very transparent. I'll cut to the chase. The game has more than doubled in size, it is now packed with high quality animations, it's been totally remastered. If you translate that into a game pace then I've either stayed the same or sped up. I'm sending it to a coding advisor in a couple of days to implement a new coding structure so I can keep track of some complex harem and other interactions going forward. It's going to my beta testers within 1-2 weeks max. I work around 80-90 hours a week on my real job and then this side hobby. I was v clear on why I blocked new pledgers - I am an honest dev and hate milkers - I'm whatever the opposite of a milker is. Anyway, I've worked my arse off for this so bear with me a few more weeks and I hope you will have a cracker to enjoy. I really appreciate you guys who are keen for the next part of the story!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes