VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.5] [Daggum]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some pretty big news in the world of football... the President of the Spanish FA has resigned after the uproar over his kissing a player at the end of the Women's World Cup ( ).

That's all well and good, but it did get me thinking... has the ex-President been playing The Beautiful Game?

When life imitates art...

View attachment 2921807 View attachment 2921806
That guy should have resigned since he decided to take the Spanish Super Cup to the United Arab Emirates. And all so that his friend Piqué could get a commission of 4 million euros (and all of this while Piqué was still a FC Barcelona player).

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Harem is planned in future but please note: MC will be able to have nice relationships with some of the LIs at the same time and with everyone's knowledge and consent, but almost certainly not all of the LIs.
As long as all the main and secondary girls (the ones that appear in the ball icon) are in the Harem it's more than fine; although I could do without JAZMÍN (since she's fucking her masseuse KIRARA and maybe the receptionist IDA and I'm more than likely he also fucks his two friends, WENDY and CHASINA) so also dispense with MAVIS and CHASINA of course, instead of those 2 replace them with: Astrid and Abi; I hope the other 2 girls that remain to be revealed in the ball icon are: ANYA and LAUREN (I like their design and although the intentions were little, I like how those two were chosen) and as for Leah, the thing is that she has a boyfriend and She is one of the main girls, I hope they don't come out with the surprise NTR content, although there is the MFF thing that could be her, it would be better to remove her from any of that content

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
This VN is very strange to me so far. The game is called "The Beautiful Game", and yet there's very little soccer so far. Of the 6 main LI, only 1 them is an actual soccer player. 2 or possibly 3 of them have nothing to do with the club itself. Why is a "mom's friend" a main LI? Why is a freaking barista a main LI? Why is the MC playing Truth or Dare with a bunch of middle aged women with terrible haircuts?
So far the game appears to be little more than just a bunch of ideas the dev threw in there, simply because he likes those things, with little regards to rhyme or reason. Not that this game has to be 100% soccer 100% of the time, but a lot of the non-soccer stuff just doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.

Reactions: qaywsx

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This VN is very strange to me so far. The game is called "The Beautiful Game", and yet there's very little soccer so far. Of the 6 main LI, only 1 them is an actual soccer player. 2 or possibly 3 of them have nothing to do with the club itself. Why is a "mom's friend" a main LI? Why is a freaking barista a main LI? Why is the MC playing Truth or Dare with a bunch of middle aged women with terrible haircuts?
So far the game appears to be little more than just a bunch of ideas the dev threw in there, simply because he likes those things, with little regards to rhyme or reason. Not that this game has to be 100% soccer 100% of the time, but a lot of the non-soccer stuff just doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.
I appreciate you admitting you are confused, so let's see if I can help you a little. The game is in the early stages of the story; the MC has been in the job - as an assistant sports scientist - for five days and it is clearly explained that it is pre-season when the game begins. So it's no wonder there is little football showing to date. Naturally, there will be more football once the season kicks-off.

LI choices - let's just dispense with the pointless vitriol shall we? They are well thought through and deliberately chosen for the story I am telling. If you want a quick romp through some football players then you're better off just playing some flash hentai thing. TBG has depth and story and will take place over an entire season of football, broken into 3 possibly 4 chapters.

I hope you are less confused now, and thanks for taking a look at my game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This VN is very strange to me so far. The game is called "The Beautiful Game," and yet there's very little soccer so far.
Strange? You say very little soccer so far. One hole that many complainers fall into is real-world time versus AVN-world time. In the VN, one week has passed. Plus, the football season has not started. I think a good amount of the game has been Soccer-related.
Don't forget most ANNs take place in a 24hr cycle, but not our 24hr cycle.

If you're going to complain about something, get your facts straight first, or you come off looking like a moron.
All your other issues can easily be countered.

I thought it was cool to have the truth or dare with the older ladies. It lends itself to the submissive / desired fetish that most people like once in a while. And flipped the cliché of a high school or college kids playing.

The two locker room scenes with Ayna and Dina are unique in AVNs. I dare anyone to show similar scenes from other games.

Personally, I think the game covers mainstream life very well and has introduced some very good twists to the
overused adult situations.

Reactions: Daggum Games

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
Let me get this straight. There is not a full harem here, but some of the women cancel each other out? Is there a choice or info that "if I choose Lady A, you will lose Lady B" or is that division only between LI and side characters and all LIs are part of the harem.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Let me get this straight. There is not a full harem here, but some of the women cancel each other out? Is there a choice or info that "if I choose Lady A, you will lose Lady B" or is that division only between LI and side characters and all LIs are part of the harem.
Hi, and thanks for checking out my game thread. I'll deal with the qns in turn.

"There is not a full harem here, but some of the women cancel each other out?"
This is not yet set in stone. The most likely place I will end up with the game is what I put in the OP: "MC will be able to have nice relationships with some of the LIs at the same time and with everyone's knowledge and consent, but almost certainly not all of the LIs." It is possible I will still do a full harem but it depends on precisely how the relevant characters evolve in my head. The majority of the LIs will be in the harem - if you want that as a player. Basically, there is one, possibly two, LIs that might have an issue with being in a harem. We're not there yet though in the story. When it does start to become relevant there will be info on which of the LIs might not be up for a harem.

"is that division only between LI and side characters and all LIs are part of the harem"
There are six possible LIs, and the harem is really about them. Every other side character in my game gets a free pass, because there is no emotional or romantic attachment, so the LIs don't have a problem with that. So, you can always do whatever you want with side characters.

Will add these points to the OP.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
It's out on Patreon...

Next release isn't too far away. Been delayed compared to normal because I've done a remastering of the game, and spent time cracking some technical challenges around having dynamic football scenes, especially animations, alongside a crowded stadium. These were major challenges for me but I've cracked them. So now I can feature football scenes, showing off the beauty and athleticism of the girls. I've worked my arse off to get to this point so I hope it goes down well with all of you. Won't be much longer.

Ajdd

Jun 12, 2020
It's out on Patreon...

Next release isn't too far away. Been delayed compared to normal because I've done a remastering of the game, and spent time cracking some technical challenges around having dynamic football scenes, especially animations, alongside a crowded stadium. These were major challenges for me but I've cracked them. So now I can feature football scenes, showing off the beauty and athleticism of the girls. I've worked my arse off to get to this point so I hope it goes down well with all of you. Won't be much longer.
How can i become a member on patreon?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
The game is getting remasterd?
It is going to be much different?

Never mind I just read the changelog.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Which update is suppose to land? OP says that we are on 0.5 remastered and patreon is about to get 0.7. Where 0.6 disapperaed? Or 0.5 remastered should be 0.6?

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hey there. I always do updates at the same time. Situation currently:
- public version is v0.5
- patreon version is v0.6

When I do the next update:
- public version is v0.6 (remastered)
- patreon version is v0.7 (remastered)

None of the remastered content is out at the moment. That all comes with the next drop. Here is another way to think of what I am doing: take the existing game, pause Patreon and re-do all the art because I thought it was a bit shit. Then add in new old content for better storytelling and character development. Then extend some old spicy content to make it even better. Then work on new content which continues the story from where v0.6 left off. I then have v0.7. I then re-create v0.6 off this re-mastered version by cutting out the 'new content'. Hope that's clear.

Sep 3, 2020
Hey there. I always do updates at the same time. Situation currently:
- public version is v0.5
- patreon version is v0.6

When I do the next update:
- public version is v0.6 (remastered)
- patreon version is v0.7 (remastered)

None of the remastered content is out at the moment. That all comes with the next drop. Here is another way to think of what I am doing: take the existing game, pause Patreon and re-do all the art because I thought it was a bit shit. Then add in new old content for better storytelling and character development. Then extend some old spicy content to make it even better. Then work on new content which continues the story from where v0.6 left off. I then have v0.7. I then re-create v0.6 off this re-mastered version by cutting out the 'new content'. Hope that's clear.
that's great news I've been saving up my updates for this game for a long long time

I've been thinking about playing it because there's a character I'm curious about I want to know why she likes me

is it just physical attraction is she just a shallow character or is there a reason why she cares about me

if you remember I'm monogamous and I like sticking to one girl and I don't like characters that have sex

just for fun with no romantic feelings

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes