4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1693675114176.png
MC, what are waiting for?
The Beautiful Game Update, Auntie!
I think I will join you, I heard it's very good. (wink wink)

I think an update to The Beautiful Game is on the horizon. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggum Games

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
What an excellent update 0.6 was. This vn is getting better and better, amazing.
Mark my words: elevator, drones,kimora rofl.

• Red Heart

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone. Chapter 1 v0.5 is now available using links in the OP. For convenience, here is a quick overview and changelog:

- over 6,000 lines of code
- over 1,200 renders
- 3 animations
- the story continues from where it left off through to Friday evening.
- re-wrote some of the beginning interactions with Penny and Ivy to flesh out the story more regarding MC's appointment to a sport science role at OCFC, taking on board useful feedback from F95 users (thank you to all).
- completed the biographies screens for main and side characters.
- added functionality that allows you to re-choose your name and your fetishes near the beginning of the new content. While this means that people playing through from the beginning will see these features twice, I hope you understand that many people will want to jump straight in so I need this functionality while the game is in active development i.e. when old save games will not always be compatible. I will try to come up with a better solution to this moving forward but this seemed a reasonable quick-fix at the time.
- three save game files included to allow players to start off (near) where they finished. If you want to jump back in I recommend using these, and the third same game file is the one I'd go for. See OP for more details.

I hope you enjoy the update!

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Strange with a fresh start it ends then they are about to go to spa and the same with my save from 0.4

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.5] [Daggum]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Strange with a fresh start it ends then they are about to go to spa and the same with my save from 0.4
The save games 2 and 3 should load on a black screen saying The Spa?
The game loaded fine from my end of chpt 4 save and continues at the spa but, if you add Joker's mod it ends at chpt 4 ending before the spa. I don't think the download (Joker's mod) is updated yet? Even though it says 0.5...

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
The game loaded fine from my end of chpt 4 save and continues at the spa but, if you add Joker's mod it ends at chpt 4 ending before the spa. I don't think the download is updated yet? Even though it says 0.5...
Looks like it was Joker¨s mod that was the criminal this time :p

Reactions: MD27 and motseer

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
is there content with the indian? by content i mean anything substantially sexy (doesn't need to be sex)

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
is there content with the indian? by content i mean anything substantially sexy (doesn't need to be sex)
Aha, a person with fine tastes! Meet Priya, a firm fan favourite. She is a LI and yes there will be sexy content with her in future, and there's something suggestive in this version. Things get a little spicy in v0.6 and I think it is teed up v nicely for future romance in that version. She's one of the main characters and I am v fond of her so there will be plenty of content going forward.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Why was Abi changed from super thicc to just another run-of-the-mill character?
It's a long story but short version is the asset creator I purchased a morph from to create original Abi somehow thought I had breached the licence terms of my purchase. They were aggressive, unprofessional, and most importantly, incorrect. Platform sided with me, the CEO of platform apologised to me directly for what I had been put through (lawsuits threatened, that kind of BS). Even though I was fine to keep using I was so pissed off by the encounter I removed the dig asset, got a refund, and made Abi mark 2.

Reactions: motseer

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
It's a long story but short version is the asset creator I purchased a morph from to create original Abi somehow thought I had breached the licence terms of my purchase. They were aggressive, unprofessional, and most importantly, incorrect. Platform sided with me, the CEO of platform apologised to me directly for what I had been put through (lawsuits threatened, that kind of BS). Even though I was fine to keep using I was so pissed off by the encounter I removed the dig asset, got a refund, and made Abi mark 2.

That's a shame. Thicc Abi was attractive and fit the rough and tumble monster truck driving girl theme perfectly. Abi 2.0 seems out of place for the character. I was hoping to see MC finding out just how well she can drive. ;)

That being said, I'm still enjoying the story.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
That's a shame. Thicc Abi was attractive and fit the rough and tumble monster truck driving girl theme perfectly. Abi 2.0 seems out of place for the character. I was hoping to see MC finding out just how well she can drive. ;)

That being said, I'm still enjoying the story.
I liked her too, especially the thicc part. Appearance may not be what you expect from such a character now but rest assured I have a very real character living in my head and I even went to a monster truck show in the last month and met some drivers, so I have something more to draw on now

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Looks like it was Joker¨s mod that was the criminal this time :p
In case it helps I made this basic walkthrough. Just sets out the choices needed to maximise sexual content. You'll want Jasmine on max affection points for the final scene of v0.5...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 2612739
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.5] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices, and adds Cheats.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I've added some outlines to the text, it's very hard to read without the textbox.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I get a bunch of error messages. Here is just a part of it!!! :unsure: :unsure:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2612739
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.5] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices, and adds Cheats.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I've added some outlines to the text, it's very hard to read without the textbox.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
They must access the images/Biographies folder and change the names of some images, for example "bio_namex" and change the number x to xxx (according to the value that jumps in the biography error).
Greetings

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes