VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Hi there. So the answer here really depends on how literal you are with the word "completely". As an example, there is a screenshot on the first page of this thread where you can see two girls getting to know each other rather well... it's just a flash of content in the background that forms a key part of a funny scene. You can't avoid that because that's integral to the micro storyline. It's not what I would call a lesbian scene though. As regards avoiding sex scenes featuring lesbians, sure.
Ok so sex featuring lesbians can be avoided, but will there be more unavoidable scenes featuring lesbian content like in the sauna scene?

Reactions: HM-Toro

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
after seeing the screnshots and read the overwiev a couple of things come to my mind....
1-MC looks bad very bad like a subbeta bad,,,,
2-a scientist in a footbal club?
3-there is not a woman in the game who chan deisre a mc that looks like this one....no way dev

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
after seeing the screnshots and read the overwiev a couple of things come to my mind....
1-MC looks bad very bad like a subbeta bad,,,,
2-a scientist in a footbal club?
3-there is not a woman in the game who chan deisre a mc that looks like this one....no way dev
1. Opinion.
2. An informed guess from me is that all of the top sports teams in the world employ a sports scientist. Certainly the top football clubs eg in the Premier League. Here is one of hundreds of examples:
3. Opinion.

Kapitannasty

Feb 18, 2022
The mc is boring. Wtf he has no sex desire. Why is he not a creep?. With a plan too grope, fuck, ass Finger/hard anal, every girl there?. And also somehow make the girls like the swine!.

Ptroll

Jan 22, 2021
This game starts on a decent note, see what happens next of course and the added tags. As mentioned, the NTR is not for me.
After a few details that bring down the score like a picture that is used for a long dialogue, the characters that are not moving during a dialogue, the lighting on some pictures, etc.
For example the MC who keeps his arm up when there is a moment when they said "Hello" to each other, or when they finished eating and the plates are still full.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me these details make the game more immersive and professional. I give my opinion, some will be satisfied as it is.
Good luck for the next step.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This game starts on a decent note, see what happens next of course and the added tags. As mentioned, the NTR is not for me.
After a few details that bring down the score like a picture that is used for a long dialogue, the characters that are not moving during a dialogue, the lighting on some pictures, etc.
For example the MC who keeps his arm up when there is a moment when they said "Hello" to each other, or when they finished eating and the plates are still full.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me these details make the game more immersive and professional. I give my opinion, some will be satisfied as it is.
Good luck for the next step.
Thanks Ptroll, always appreciate constructive feedback. I am sure I will come back to scenes and make small changes, for example to the types of things you mentioned. I'm still learning and enjoying it. Have a good day.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi there. So the answer here really depends on how literal you are with the word "completely". As an example, there is a screenshot on the first page of this thread where you can see two girls getting to know each other rather well... it's just a flash of content in the background that forms a key part of a funny scene. You can't avoid that because that's integral to the micro storyline. It's not what I would call a lesbian scene though. As regards avoiding sex scenes featuring lesbians, sure.
are those girls in that scene LI's of the MC orb are they unimportant side characters if they are imprtant characters can any sexual/romantic relationship with them be avoided? Will it be a theme the the girls like to fool around with eachother?

Reactions: mocHAREMix

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Hi there, thanks for the comments. I've been toying with custom naming the MC, and whether to do first person or third person, for quite some time. I'm now committed to third person for many reasons I won't go into now. I could still build in functionality I think to rename the MC, especially as the game is still early in development so not a major faff. Will have a think! If there are are grammar errors that stood out then please feel free to ping me a DM on here. I'll have my testers flogged for their oversight!!!
oh god, rename and first person. guy looks dumb as hell, never mind that faux rooster pompadour that should stay in the 50s and NEVER leave it.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
1. Opinion.
2. An informed guess from me is that all of the top sports teams in the world employ a sports scientist. Certainly the top football clubs eg in the Premier League. Here is one of hundreds of examples:
3. Opinion.
there is an a opinion a there is facts ,the fact that you choose the model of mc for your game tell me something about you...
also the models of your females ,those tell me something else ....
os good to have an opinion after all dont you think?
also the type of scientist those club are talking about isnt the same type you trying to portrait here...
but i didnt say the game was bad i only say something that happends in almost 95% of games over here devs pick the less quality mc of all and i dont know why,maybe is a standart model or maybe is something elsebut if you ask to ppl to inmerse in the game anybody will do bcs the mc ,and this is only my "opinion " bad i cant inmerse with this kind of guy.
i think i make myself clair that even i like the game the mc still loos awful and even in my humble opinion there isnt a normal woman who will choose this kind of guy [ok sorry there is many woamn who would choose his kind,those even worst than him]

ziggystardustx

Sep 1, 2021
Since the dev is her, I will say this: there is way too much narration when the exposition could be accomplished by dialog. Good dialog would also go a long way to build sexual tension, whereas the narration is so dry it kinda kills it.

Reactions: Daggum Games
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes