VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2612739
The Beautiful Game [v0.3] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints in dialogues that give points.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
up pls ^^

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi there. No plans for incest. Harem - not in any formal sense but MC will in future be able get with multiple characters concurrently (in every sense of the word).
My interest is to know if the MC can end the game having a romantic relationship with all the LIs at the same time and they knowing and accepting it.

Reactions: Rockero_69

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
With NTR, it's too easy to ruin everything, and players will abandon the game. So I recommend to leave it out completely. The people who want NTR are a marginal and very narrow group. NTR haters will not forgive anything. One mistake can be enough to make the vast majority of players leave. And there is no such thing as mild NTR, there is only ON/OFF, but not in between.
Thanks, and apologies for any confusion from earlier chat on this thread. No NTR now or in future. I've also added a line in the future tags section of the OP to spell this out.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I am looking for a beautiful game and here it is...

however, is there no proper sex in the latest version?!
Thanks, Trant. Things get pretty raunchy in v0.4 but this story is deliberately slow burn. v0.5 is the latest version (Patreon), just not freely available, and I think the only person who'd say there's no proper sex in that update is Bill Clinton.

Last edited:

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
My interest is to know if the MC can end the game having a romantic relationship with all the LIs at the same time and they knowing and accepting it.
So the answer for right now is that the MC will at the end game be able to have a romantic relationship with the majority of the LIs at the same time and have them be aware of this and accepting of it. Majority may become all. You'll see why when I release more updates in the future. There are some interesting social dynamics (IMO), actions, and consequences coming up and navigating these won't be easy for our young MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So the answer for right now is that the MC will at the end game be able to have a romantic relationship with the majority of the LIs at the same time and have them be aware of this and accepting of it. Majority may become all. You'll see why when I release more updates in the future. There are some interesting social dynamics (IMO), actions, and consequences coming up and navigating these won't be easy for our young MC.
Ok, the truth is that in general I prefer to be me, as a player, who chooses if a particular LI interests me or not. In cases like this, I prefer to follow a walkthrough that tells me how to get all the LIs that interest me.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Ok, the truth is that in general I prefer to be me, as a player, who chooses if a particular LI interests me or not. In cases like this, I prefer to follow a walkthrough that tells me how to get all the LIs that interest me.
This is why I say "be able to". Pretty sure what you say you prefer is what I am planning with the game. It's choice-based and building in LI preference is part of that, including come the end game. That is already happening in v0.4 with at least two characters... Give it a go :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nice update. It didn't advance the story a lot but what it did was nicely done. I decided to start over and I'm glad I did. The rework of earlier parts is outstanding. I really felt a lot more cohesion and depth of story. Can't wait for more... though I guess I will have to... :p

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Nice update. It didn't advance the story a lot but what it did was nicely done. I decided to start over and I'm glad I did. The rework of earlier parts is outstanding. I really felt a lot more cohesion and depth of story. Can't wait for more... though I guess I will have to... :p
Thanks so much. Yes, a lot of effort went into the rework. Going forward, all of that energy will be channeled into new new content if you see what I mean.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks so much. Yes, a lot of effort went into the rework. Going forward, all of that energy will be channeled into new new content if you see what I mean.
Yes, and I was actually caught a little off guard when I first saw the update. I was not expecting it so soon. My compliments on such a fast turnaround and so much work accomplished.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes