VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi. I want to give a quick update on game design and structure for the next version. Also, I want to thank everyone who has taken a look so far and left comments. I read and carefully consider them. You'll have seen that I have made a lot of improvements already to reflect the overwhelmingly constructive and thoughtful comments. Thank you and I doff my cap to you all. Key points:

- There was a comment about MC's 1950s hair. This really tickled me at the time, and I still chuckle at it now. As a tribute to the poster (you know who you are!) there is a big development in v0.5. There's also a nod to your comment in the intro to v0.4. I love this community! These are the kind of fun and clever comments that get traction with me. Rude/sweary/hater stuff gets Ignored.

- Quite a few people have expressed strong feelings about wanting all lesbian content to be avoidable. For the next update, early on in the game and as part of the story, a screen will pop up where the player can select from some buttons which kinks they are happy to have shown and which they are not happy to have shown. This is a one-time selection and the button switches are set for the rest of the game. Yes, there is a button for Lesbian. The definitions around the buttons will be strict so as an example if you choose No here then you won't even see in the background to a render two girls kissing. However, I reserve the right to show an image of a girl literally licking some carpet while shopping at a DIY store, purely for comedy value.

- Update: I forgot to mention one more thing. Another user suggested naming the stadium and giving the goalie a different outfit. Actioned. On the stadium name I've created a poll on my Patreon page which is currently running.

Right, I need to get back to doing other things. Have a good day.
so if i select to not have lesbian content is it cannon that nothing is happening or will it still happen off screen and we just wont see it

Reactions: Seiko126

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
so if i select to not have lesbian content is it cannon that nothing is happening or will it still happen off screen and we just wont see it
Nothing is happening. You play a different sub-game / storyline to the one that would have happened if you had clicked Yes.
Update: I tweaked the wording in my post above to hopefully make this even clearer and avoid the need for further clarifications.

Last edited:

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
So the front-runners for OCFC's stadium name at the moment are as follows:

- Fapirates Stadium
- Wankley Stadium (aka The Home of Fapping)
- Milo Arena

:ROFLMAO:

I'm dying...

The poll is open for two weeks so let's see where we get to.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Leah's my girl everyone, just saying. Called the dibs just to make that clear from the get-go. :love: ;)
1_7_stadium_tour14.png
Also, be sure to follow this dev and check out the game if you have not already. Briefly been speaking to Daggum, and Daggum's a lovely person and dev so far, and am looking forward to the next release:cool:

Again have called dibs on Leah:D

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
You better enforce my dibs in the future when other fans try to call dibs on Leah :ROFLMAO: :cool:

"Sorry guys, Leah is already claimed for"

Them: "WTF, who?!?!"

Daggum: "That's who"

1_7_stadium_tour14.png

# Advanced dib for a possible future secret also guys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Daggum Games

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You need to work on your counting skills then. There's a cover image on this thread of the 1st XI which shows barely any "lesbian haircuts". Also, thanks for showing me a photo of normal hairstyles when the cover image has the majority of women in the starting XI with normal hairstyles.
Well, I was talking about the game in general where there are like 8 or 9 of those haircuts but yes, most of the LI have normal or acceptable haircuts, only Jasmine and Mavis have what could be considered a "lesbian haircut". Its mostly the other chics that have the most "peculiar" ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your spoiler malarkey is just plain disingenuous... you know exactly what I was referring to.
I didn't, I thought we were talking about that scene since you said " you can see two girls getting to know each other rather well... it's just a flash of content in the background that forms a key part of a funny scene." which is what happened in that scene. MC is talking with another chick and Hana and Kalila start having sex in the background. What scene were you referring to then? I dont remember other scene where the girls are interacting in a way where you could say that they are "getting to know each other rather well... " and it seems like the screenshots in the OP have been changed because I dont see a scene like that there either, but I do remember seeing the Hana+Kalila one before so thats the one I was talking about.

Beyond this, all I will say is that the game is about women's professional football, which has a very clear association with lesbianism.
It does? Well, I dont watch women's football but I wouldn't really make that connection. Sounds more like a stereotype tbh.

And last I'll say that I have no issue with lesbian sex, if MC were to be dating two girls I wouldn't mind if the do some lesbian stuff in a threesome or whatever.
But to me, lesbian sex and straight sex are the same. So if you show a LI having lesbian sex is the same as if you show her having straight sex with another male NPC. And when you want to tell a story about the MC romancing the LIs... showing them like that is ... weird I guess? Spoils the whole experience since you already saw it and are just getting sloppy seconds. And for that I dont mean that the women need to be virgins, I just prefer not to see it.
But, as you say, if there is a LI I don't like for whatever reason I'll just avoid her and be done with it.

Well, good luck with the game and don't take things too seriously dude, lmao.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
OK fair dos, I think we just have different views on what constitutes a lesbian haircut! The two you highight in the spoiler though... yes defo lesbian with dye + extreme cut! ;)

I think the concern/preference thing you mention should now all be sorted with the forthcoming update. I wrote about this a few posts back: I am building in a button screen early on which creates pathways in the game. Turn on/off for some of the more divisive fetishes. Lesbian is one. Male-dom, fem-dom, and BDSM are the others.

I fully agree with you on this bit: "when you want to tell a story about the MC romancing the LIs... showing them like that is ... weird I guess?" - that scene in the form you recall will no longer exist for the next update. It is/was an artifact of my early days of working on the game, not having been exposed to the world of VNs and F95zone and just doing my own weird thing. I have come a long way since then, but still learning. Rest assured, based on what you and others have said then your concern is addressed! I recommend waiting for the next update before playing though because it will be a very different and much superior experience given where you are coming from. I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
- Quite a few people have expressed strong feelings about wanting all lesbian content to be avoidable. For the next update, early on in the game and as part of the story, a screen will pop up where the player can select from some buttons which kinks they are happy to 'play' and which they want to avoid. This is a one-time selection and the button switches are set for the rest of the game. Yes, there is a button for Lesbian. The definitions around the buttons will be strict so as an example if you choose No here then you avoid everything in that category in the story. In essence, you play a different game. However, I reserve the right to show an image of a girl literally licking some carpet while shopping at a DIY store, purely for comedy value ;)
Thanks. I guess I'll wait for the next update to try the game again.

Mar 25, 2023
That would be Netori where the MC is the one doing it to another person. That's generally more accepted. It's part of the NTR umbrella but is the most accepted version of all kinds of NTR
There is Netorase which is basically being a cuck where you share your love intrests with others with permission and the love intrest still loves you basically the reverse of what you explained you are going to do.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I have updated the version on F95 from v0.4a to v0.4b. Dev log below, which reflects quite a bit of the constructive feedback I have received on here. Thank you everyone.

Development log for v0.4b

- re-did all renders for the training ground scene.
- re-did all renders for the velodrome shower scene.
- re-did all renders for prologue with Penny.
- re-did most of the renders in the clothing store with Pippa.
- did post-render work in an image editor to improve quality of images.
- added in buttons to choose/avoid certain fetishes in the game.
- added biographies and affection system screens to the game.
- further updated the music to better suit the game.
- added in an elevator scene when you arrive at OCFC's offices.
- mopped up a few typos.
- changed the dialogue text and character names according to the character category. So different colours for the MC, love interests, and side characters.
- stadium now has a name, and goalie has her own uniform.
- new game landing page.

Update 07/07: Old saves will not work with this version, so if you have already played v0.4(a) you probably don't need to look at this, better just wait for the next 'proper' update. Also, please note that for the next 'proper' release you won't need to play through from the beginning - I'll have some save game files in place, and I'll also have a tech solution so you can pick your fetishes yes/no before jumping into the new content.

I am hard at work on v0.6 but thought I would update the quality of the free version to better match my latest work.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.4b] [Daggum]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheBeautifulGame-CH1-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
So this game has a theme Voyeurism
And lesbian
As I understand from the developer said if you avoid lesbian and don't want to see
it is a different game
Good luck to you this not for mi

Reactions: Ursus4321

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Seeing that Ivy's kink is fem-dom,what happens with her(my fav) scenes in the future if we choose no fem-dom options,dev?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Why is shower scene cut short with hj? it's nothing to do with kinks. What a mess...Whatever you choose,you're back to the office Captura de pantalla (331).png

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Damn, I thought was new update,not re-doing stuff,sigh.
Yes this is more a refresh for anyone curious enough to replay and of course any newcomers to the game. When I release the next version I will include a save game so you don't need to redo things but please note the important inclusion of the fetish button selector in the game now - I'll have a tech solution so you can select these and jump straight into the new content in the next proper release, and that way (combined with the saved games I will include) there is no need to play through from beginning.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
So this game has a theme Voyeurism
And lesbian
As I understand from the developer said if you avoid lesbian and don't want to see
it is a different game
Good luck to you this not for mi
I don't understand your post, so I can't assist.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes