VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Having the same issue if using with the joker walkthrough mod. without the mod game runs without issue.
OK if it is joker walkthrough then that's 'unofficial' - there will be an incompatibility between the versions until joker version updates - if they choose to do so!

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
It says 0.4 under about and it is just downlodade from pixeldrain. And it say version 0.4B on pixeldrain.

The ending is same as in 0.4 , then they are on the way to spa.

The_Beautiful_Game 2023-07-07 04-02-41-539.jpg

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2612739
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.4b] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints in dialogues that give points.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK if it is joker walkthrough then that's 'unofficial' - there will be an incompatibility between the versions until joker version updates - if they choose to do so!
Hmm...have you considered providing Joker early access to your releases? Having a top tier walk through regularly released along side your new project, could aid in increasing your donor support base. As well you would avoid having to answer players continually using an out of date wt-mod each release. (Kind of a partnership that would aid Joker's mod production to be more efficient with each release.)

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
My experience playing the game: first minute some talk with Jasmine, hmm she looks average, well, looking at the images from the first post she's the least interesting so let's get past that fast. Now comes the first Penny image. WTF? What is that scary abomination? She looks nothing like the preview, where is the quality control? Where is my beautiful? Reeeeee. Seriously the default daz expressions make them so ugly it's unbearable, it would be better if they never smiled or opened their mouths. I believe it's the morph slider overuse to make them look good in neutral pose without checking how would it look with some basic expressions, but right now calling the girls beautiful is a big overstatement.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
tried it out for the first time spent 10 mins in went click bios and saw the to be developed sign and im like nope ill come back maybe when theres more meat on the game till then i wont be playing it have fun dev. see this maybe in 9 updates

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So obviously Lesbianism is one of the main themes, if not the main theme but will it be actual Romance and not the faux kind where the main character is just a fuck stick to all the ladies?

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
It says 0.4 under about and it is just downlodade from pixeldrain. And it say version 0.4B on pixeldrain.

The ending is same as in 0.4 , then they are on the way to spa.
Yeah this was just a storm in a teacup where I think someone downloaded v0.4b and then applied an unofficial walkthrough patch to v0.4(a). Anyway, all aligned now. I'll check in with JokerLeader about giving early access going forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah this was just a storm in a teacup where I think someone downloaded v0.4b and then applied an unofficial walkthrough patch to v0.4(a). Anyway, all aligned now. I'll check in with JokerLeader about giving early access going forward.
I even changed the title in the Mod post to the one in the OP, people still download the mod before being updated :p

Reactions: Daggum Games

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
So obviously Lesbianism is one of the main themes, if not the main theme but will it be actual Romance and not the faux kind where the main character is just a fuck stick to all the ladies?
We have a male protagonist so there will not be romance with any lesbian characters... otherwise those characters would not be lesbian. So far there are only three lesbian characters, all side characters.
There will be romance opportunities with the LIs, and yes, actual romance.

Last edited:

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Sure hope not. We've had more than our fair share of those recently. How about pregnancy and harem? Those have been lacking lately. And NO NTR or sandbox, which have also been in abundance of late.
Harem? @daggum_games
Hey there. I put something in the OP on these areas:

*No NTR, no incest, no sandbox, no plans for pregnancy (I might do a soft version where only at end of game you have a happy-ever-after path showing some pregnancy but that is as far as it would go), and the following kinks are entirely avoidable via a choice screen early on in the game: lesbian, male dom, fem dom, bdsm, mmf threesome.*

Please note MMF does not apply to any of the love interests. It is planned for one minor side character in the future. Harem is planned in future but please note: MC will be able to have nice relationships with some of the LIs at the same time and with everyone's knowledge and consent, but almost certainly not all of the LIs.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes