VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Dear developer, Are you considering Pregnancy and Harem in your game?
Pregnancy is very unlikely to feature.
Harem - I know there are theses about all the different types, I'm not going to even attempt to label it all I'll say is that you'll be able to have multiple LIs on the go come the endgame.

Reactions: SantiPe

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Seeing that Ivy's kink is fem-dom,what happens with her(my fav) scenes in the future if we choose no fem-dom options,dev?
Yeah good question. Have no fear, there will be plenty of other fun stuff with Ivy. You'll just get an alternative sexual scene with her in that moment. You will absolutely not miss out on fun with Ivy by selecting no to fem-dom.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Damn from the banner and name I thought this would be about an MC who plays football and got excited but it turns out he is massage therapist instead... :cry:

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Pregnancy is very unlikely to feature.
Harem - I know there are theses about all the different types, I'm not going to even attempt to label it all I'll say is that you'll be able to have multiple LIs on the go come the endgame.
Thanks. Respect pregnancy maybe you can put it like a pregnancy test in the end and no more.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Thanks. Respect pregnancy maybe you can put it like a pregnancy test in the end and no more.
Sure - that is like a soft inclusion of pregnancy I suppose. What I meant was I have no current plans to build into the current and unfolding storyline. Not part of my game vision and even if I had a change of heart realistically too difficult to include. At the end of game, sure something like that might be on the cards sort of a happy ever after type pathway. That's a long way off right now for me though :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SantiPe

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Sure - that is like a soft inclusion of pregnancy I suppose. What I meant was I have no current plans to build into the current and unfolding storyline. Not part of my game vision and even if I had a change of heart realistically too difficult to include. At the end of game, sure something like that might be on the cards sort of a happy ever after type pathway. That's a long way off right now for me though :)
Thanks, man. Hope that you continue with your game.
lec1.gif

Reactions: Daggum Games

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
m sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_0eb60aca appeared twice, at Game/script.rpyc:146 and game/scripts/script.rpy:18.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_0eb60aca appeared twice, at Game/script.rpyc:146 and game/scripts/script.rpy:18.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Beautiful Game - Chapter One 0.4
Thu Jul 6 18:34:27 2023

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
File "F:\New\The_Beautiful_Game-0.4-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Hi. The version should be called "v0.4b-pc" - did you dl from pixeldrain? It looks like the links didn't refresh properly. I haven't had any issues from play testing. If this is more than just you then I will force recompile and re-upload, but this is odd.

Reactions: Sugarchico

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Hi. The version should be called "v0.4b-pc" - did you dl from pixeldrain? It looks like the links didn't refresh properly. I haven't had any issues from play testing. If this is more than just you then I will force recompile and re-upload, but this is odd.
I used mega

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I used mega
Hi. I've tried downloading and running and I don't have any issues. If I could ask you to try downloading again and check before that the file name has the "b" after "0.4" to ensure the links have correctly refreshed, then hopefully that will sort the issue. Please feel free to DM me if easier.

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Having the same issue if using with the joker walkthrough mod. without the mod game runs without issue.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes