VN Ren'Py The Beautiful World [v0.4189(Saga)] [DaveBoon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 12, 2017
English version? I closed the game cus i can't read if it says Quit
Nevermind it was some random settings menu that i've never seen someone use with renpy ever
It seems what you see in the screenshots provided is all you get for now

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
These Sakura boobs look a bit small. I am used to em being big.
Thankfully I wanna say. They look relatively similar to original source. I personally hate it when they inflate boobs.
i cant seem to get it to run anyone know a fix?
Same here. Windows Defender blocked the exe (first time I ever have it block a Renpy Game), authorized it still but it doesn't launch.

Edit: Seems people are liking this post so need to update. Current version (0.4189) works fine and having renpy games blocked by defender is a common thing by now, so not specific to this game.

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
" You have been reboon "
" Just to talk to your Waife is ok "
wat, did the website auto translate for me or something.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
The game won't launch for me. Can anyone help. I unzipped the game and everything. But when I go to load the game up nothing happens.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Oh man! I was hoping it was just Genshin Impact characters. Either way, it looks like a fun game. Will keep my eye on this one!

Briun0

Jun 21, 2021
" You have been reboon "
" Just to talk to your Waife is ok "
wat, did the website auto translate for me or something.
I know my English skill is not good. So sorry for confusing you. I've rewritten some sentence but I not sure it's correct or not.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
i cant seem to get it to run anyone know a fix?
Thankfully I wanna say. They look relatively similar to original source. I personally hate it when they inflate boobs.

Same here. Windows Defender blocked the exe (first time I ever have it block a Renpy Game), authorized it still but it doesn't launch.
win 10 means and closes it
The game won't launch for me. Can anyone help. I unzipped the game and everything. But when I go to load the game up nothing happens.
The game doesn't even open for me
Game will not launch for me.

Change the folder name to something simple like 'thebeautifulworld'

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
Why even release a game like that so early? I mean there is 1 char with 3 scenes in 1 dialogue and then it ends..

Reactions: Kirod
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes