VN Ren'Py The Beautiful World [v0.4189(Saga)] [DaveBoon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So it went from Lumine, Mona and then Barabra. Then the game ended yet the changelog says amber has scenes ? Who is Jsen? Hell the change log looks like a mess

Is this a mess of a game ?

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
So it went from Lumine, Mona and then Barabra. Then the game ended yet the changelog says amber has scenes ? Who is Jsen? Hell the change log looks like a mess

Is this a mess of a game ?
When mona asks if you have money say no

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What happens in that scene?
Amber is unavoidably raped by hilichurls if you spend the night with her. There's also a scene with Barbara fucking Bennett but that's for a netori setup.
I'd just stay away, even ignoring the unavoidable and untagged NTR the game is just plain fucking stupid.
Edit, oh and there's also unskippable mini cutscene things where they show off the character, and if you spam click through it you'll often end up opening up the dev's patreon link. It's not much but it's probably one of the most shameless things I've seen in these games.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Amber is unavoidably raped by hilichurls if you spend the night with her. There's also a scene with Barbara fucking Bennett but that's for a netori setup.
I'd just stay away, even ignoring the unavoidable and untagged NTR the game is just plain fucking stupid.
Edit, oh and there's also unskippable mini cutscene things where they show off the character, and if you spam click through it you'll often end up opening up the dev's patreon link. It's not much but it's probably one of the most shameless things I've seen in these games.
I guess it's best not to start the game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes