Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Further on from my original post ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-big-thaw-alpha-16-patreon-bruemeister.10086/post-4331983) it does look like for the latest version ( v0.16.20201003 ) the save game files of old are not used any more & now everything is found in the folder I mentioned in my post.

Been looking at the file in question (app_._0.localstorage) - firstly with a Hexviewer - & it looks like the file is an 'SQLite format 3' file. Knowing nothing about these type of files I google up 'sqlite viewers' & loaded the file into a couple of them.

Inside the (possible) save file there seem to be a table with 2 items in it: 'The_Big_Thaw_tyrano_data' and 'The_Big_Thaw_sf', which as some of you know are the same names as found on the older games 'Sav' files. I was unable to look at any entries using the viewers so couldn't confirm is these had any data (what ARE 'blob' files ??)

I re-used the HEX viewer & I notice entries like '%.2.2.M.o.r.g.a.C.u.m.M.o.u.t.h.%.2.2.%.3.A.3.%.2.C" which some of you may know looks similar to the ' "MorganCumMouth": 0,' entry that you will see if you open a 'SAV' file

Checking hex codes & I found
%22 is a doublequote "
%3A is a Colon :
%2C is a comma ,
[I have absolutely NO IDEA why there are full stops in between each character of the line - these are actually Hex code 00 ]

I searched for 'F.r.y.S.I.N.C.r.e.d.i.t.s' (after converting to hex values) & found an entry that had had 'F.r.y.S.I.N.C.r.e.d.i.t.s.%.2.2.%.3.A.6.6.2.6.%.2.C.'.

The 6.6.2.6 happens to be how many Sincredits I currently have in-game, so I changed this to 9.9.9.9 & guess what...
... I now have 9999 SinCredits to my name

Bottom line
- the Save file for v6.20201003 is found in C:\Users\{MyName}\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\
- You need a HEX editor (I used HxD) to search for & alter the required entries
- You can't search for text entry (I tried looking for 'F.r.y.' as Text-String & there was no entries found) but converting to Hex & putting 00 between each character ('Fry' = '46 00 72 00 79') and searching for 'Hex-values' & entries were found

So if you want to cheat - now with a bit of work with a HEX editor - you can

Reactions: darlic

anonimononnon

Jul 12, 2017
Could someone help me please, for some reason the game stays in a small window and i couldn't find any answer that worked in the thread. Capturar.PNG

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
how can i fully defrost to have the chip installed I cant figure it out
Basically at somepoint the nurse tell you that the purple girl love facial, do that and she become your lover, when she talk about the method of defrostation try every options and when she propose the hot tar refuse it everytime (it lead to game over).
after trying every option, she finally propose to use an heating lube when you make out and you need to make her cum while you are near to cum and the screen start flashing but don t cum. do it like 3 time in a row and you should be completly defrosted.

macshmoody

Nov 15, 2018
Help Amy fix the broken panel, this will let you enter the probulator when inside follow the prompts Dr. Cahil will end
up on the probulator follow the text prompts to start the sex scenes. When you have had your fill start the not thinking
about text prompts to stop. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Let me know how it goes.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes