Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
can't seem to get thawed out at all even following all the advice here any walkthroughs any wear? i apparently suck at this game.

Reactions: SmittyW3rben

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that graphicstyle... only two different colorshemes to depicture shadows. looks quite similar to the game sponge bob squarepants battle for bikini bottom. :OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: SmittyW3rben

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
can't seem to get thawed out at all even following all the advice here any walkthroughs any wear? i apparently suck at this game.
In the beginning, let Randy give you a BJ, don't cum. Go to Leela, let her give you a BJ, don't cum; take her magazine from the desk. Go to Morgan and when you have to punish the girls, fuck her ass and then make Leela and Randy pass out. Once you're back in her office, leave and go to the toilet. Check for Morgan's magazine. go back to Morgan and make her horny so you can check her desk for the red tape. Finally, go to Heather and cum on her face. Then click the tar pit. Keep clicking options until you get to where you ask if there's something else to try. She'll use the warming tar. This is the important part: fuck her and bring her to orgasm but do not cum or else you'll start over--get yourself close to cumming and then exit out of the sex scene. It should take around 4 times but you'll successfully thaw out.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Is anybody else game freezes on the part after you punish the nurse and the cyclops girl with the whip and you are going to get a lesson with Morgan?

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
A tip please how do I get Morgan's anal scene? When I go punishing the girls just pass out and the scene is over. And secondly, how to make Heather use the warming tar?

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
A tip please how do I get Morgan's anal scene? When I go punishing the girls just pass out and the scene is over. And secondly, how to make Heather use the warming tar?
Use the hand on the girls to hurt them. This will please Morgan. Do it until Morgan switches pose. Then click the stop button where she'll tell you to keep going. Ask how much more they can take. A new scene will open giving you the opportunity for anal.
As for the tar, you have to give Heather a facial then you click through the options in the tar pit until you can ask if there's something else you can try.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Guys... no one has the problem that the game freezes when trying to do the whip training with Morgan?

joh

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone know how to get nin chip or whatever its called my defrosted can cum but cant get the chip help please

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
kjw7mfzU1yeD4BYYEoy5mOSFdgGn1oE_xy1mh9OTShdPluKzi9XtyIqWkdLjE-tr.jpg
Update for Tip of Zoidberg
Patrons only
Apr 17 at 11:56am
About fucking time I guess.
Will the ladies be able to help Dr. Z with his gonad problem?

at the Turanga Pages.

(Free signup required.)

Reactions: TheMile

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
CmloCUekfmL1qEFX9N2adnILCYqB3EUokapbsarTW_w_RA0R1R1DLtaq96Lk4tci.jpg

Progress update

Apr 29 at 5:20pm

Randy will be thrilled to find out you've got your dick thawed. And I'm sure you'll be thrilled to show her all the neat things it can do.
She will have all new sex animations. Six scenes and this will introduce the ability to knock her up. Don't get too excited no preggo scenes. I'd need to create a whole 'nother set of assets to pull that off. Maybe someday but not yet.

This will also begin to add Fry accumulating sex credits so he can acquire the SIN package upgrades to please Leela.

Why Randy first. Well because I want to make sure all the mechanics work before we have at everybody's favorites Leela and ... The little intern what's her name.

Don't get too excited about the Freezer tube occupants ... yet. I want to add them eventually but that's pretty far down the list. We need to get fry his chip before that.

It occurred to me that a fun side quest might be to help Randy complete her DOOP Slut certification. With Heather's help of course. Or, maybe Morgan's help. That would be pretty dark.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes