Others The Big Thaw [Beta 35] [Bruemeister]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
to bad it's in application form not win zip or rar even 7 zip format as i run virus checks before opening them with applications you never truly know what's imbedded in it

Reactions: TheDickNugget

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBigThaw-Beta35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
to bad it's in application form not win zip or rar even 7 zip format as i run virus checks before opening them with applications you never truly know what's imbedded in it
You can actually extract the exe file with 7zip.Not sure if extracting it this way could introduce some bugs but i am able to run it fine.

MommaSin

Aug 3, 2023
Game idea: Good
Art: Im going to quote offendingeverybody here. It looks like a big toe wished to come to life, then had a sex change.
Why dont they have chins? It looks like if a ditto tried copying a human but only being told what a human looks like

Reactions: JackAwl and Darper

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
Game idea: Good
Art: Im going to quote offendingeverybody here. It looks like a big toe wished to come to life, then had a sex change.
Why dont they have chins? It looks like if a ditto tried copying a human but only being told what a human looks like
ngl i checked this game thread just to find comment like yours
and probably that 663k views also the same lmao
but again, dude make $1k/month off patreon

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I have a problem - latest version so had to start from scratch.

Got defrosted & now trying to get collar on Morgan, however during a punishment scene with whip I click her boobs - got attacked & now I'm stuck - cant enter room as She is angry at me all the time and each time I have to 'Run'.

What do I have to do to get her to see me again to get the collar on her ?

Randy tell me to go to Morgan for reward for breeding the bimbo doctor but how can I if Morgan constantly angry at me ??

EDIT: NVM, unless someone can tell me what I done wrong or the 'proper' way to fix it, but I've discovered the 'console' & exported a json file, found a variable called 'MorganPissed':1. Changed to '0' & reloaded the JSON file & now shes not angry anyomore

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes