madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey madmdate thanks never thought the GD themself will reply me question and yeah i didn't get any of the end credits or end of content warning i got a few quests left with me but i can't seems to complete them. either i go find zoey she not at home while Shevaun sleeping so i stuck for now
i'm stuck at these few quests now
Those quests aren't done yet. In v0.8 "School's in" and "Psychology 101" are available. I'll probably think of a better way to add unfinished quests. Maybe by writing out in the quest log that the quest is unavailable. It's a bit immersion breaking but it would eliminate all the uncertainty.

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Those quests aren't done yet. In v0.8 "School's in" and "Psychology 101" are available. I'll probably think of a better way to add unfinished quests. Maybe by writing out in the quest log that the quest is unavailable. It's a bit immersion breaking but it would eliminate all the uncertainty.
thanks i'll do that

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] The Bite: Revenant [v0.81] [madmate.games] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.03GB
Repack size: 447MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

PC = / / WorkUpload /

To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

can you make my saves compatible ? ....
(joke)
god damn it lol

NE7ILIM

Feb 12, 2022

PC = / / WorkUpload /

Thanks you're a legend!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Where to find the Doc in the hospital?

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Just a tip here, if you tried to load a save and noticed they are not working then you should delete ALL saves and re-open the game before stating a new one, just to be sure... i started a new one without deleting the saves and at some point i just got stucked with no chance to progress because of some unkown bug.....deleting, re-opening and starting a new game resolved the problem.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Time for another restart. In truth I don't mind it usually in this game the restart is always a welcome one because of the changes. Thanks for sharing madmate games

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You have reached the end of content. You should've gotten the end credits and end of content warning when you finished the previous quest. The bad news is that with version 0.8 old saves no longer work. :(
not bad news, i had to format the computer so i lost all my saves ( see how relative bad news can be ? ) hahaha love your game, i hope i dont get stuck when i need to talk with the mc partner in this run, i gave up after no being able to do so

w123t4

May 26, 2019
In this update we can make jason not killed by using mc's power, but I will still do the old way to kill that son of motherfucker to save julie and contact with her!:mad:
The UI is better than the old version, make it more simple to look at.
It seems mc's sister will be appear in the future story?:unsure:

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
so, to be clear; "lessons in spirituality / meeting the boss / testing the waters" can't be completed right? because i didn't get any kind of credits screen or end of content warning after i finished the other 2 quests

Mar 18, 2019
I'd usually be pissed at having to restart a game from scratch, but luckily I lost all my saves when my HD died so I can't really complain.

I won't join the discussion completely, since I am doing an 80-page dissertation atm and my brain can't handle any more high-brow discussions currently, but I'll chime in with my thoughts. As a proud pirate, at one point we had over 35k pirated movies back in the video cassette times, I don't think I ever cared about the morality of it. The dynamic we have in place is the law, if you break it and get caught you face the consequences, and that's as far as my thoughts on piracy, and crime in general, go.

That being said, my standpoint on supporting is always: wait for the project to end, then throw in 60$ if I am satisfied. Far too many projects turn to milking or go way off the fucking rails and into the constant remakes, complete storyless sexfest, complete sexless storyfest, 3 - 6 month cycles of nothingburgers, and all the other death traps we see tons of games fall into. If you manage to finish a game I put you on the "actually serious about his side job" category and watch your other projects, SOMETIMES even throwing in some cash here and there. 40$ is the absolute most I give for games, triple A or otherwise, so I consider this to be more than fair and within my monetary abilities. However, if anything at all gets put behind a paywall the dev goes onto the "pirate with no support" pile and are usually the games I will specifically target to pirate and share on sites like these. The reason for that is simple: while the game comes out for free for everyone my money is classified as support. When the game has something behind a paywall it is now a product, as I am now paying to get a service I would otherwise not get and to which others do not have access to, unless they pay. Meaning it is no longer me supporting someone, it is now a transaction between us. And since this service changes from month to month, you could call it a live service.

That logic has holes that are interesting to discuss, but like I said at the beginning I am in no mental state to engage with it currently, so I'll just leave it as an opinion that will not be further elaborated but is there to be freely criticized.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes