joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Near the end of this version at the hospital MC hears something? #1, but cant explore the source #2. Or there is a way around?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This Psychology 101 blank quest in my quest log is going to forever remind me that not drawing in a random stranger into a world of infinite darkness was a bad idea.
I mean, it's not really clear if humans interacting with vampires is inherently dangerous for the humans. There are a few examples, where that's not the case, like with Alys, detective Grimes, Naziim and Shevaun. Outcasts like Zoey and the PC don't really have a choice and need to work with humans, but even Elliot has to be in the public eye as a CEO.
Of course Claire is not supposed to know about vampires and it gets more and more difficult to hide the closer you get to her. But we don't know, yet, if this game has a strict law like the masquerade from the inspirational material. That's only an assumption.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Had a weird potential bug where after visiting Doc for the first time I had the option to tell Zoey about sleeping with Doc or not, I didn't tell her about that, and Zoey invited my character inside her apartment. While inside she showed me the newspaper with the report about the MC's fake body being found, but the next day Zoey still told me about it like I didn't know the body was found.
same..so there is no downside not telling her?? instead seems u get better treatment not telling..u get inside and learn about your death too?..strange..thought at least a -1 trust was the bare minimum

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so telling or not telling i had sex with doc?? sms there is no con in hiding from zoey..so it's intended to be like this or is a bug?? Mod didn't says anything too

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
so telling or not telling i had sex with doc?? sms there is no con in hiding from zoey..so it's intended to be like this or is a bug?? Mod didn't says anything too
According to URM you still get a -1, if you don't tell Zoey, but the scene plays out as if you didn't jam'n'slam with the doc.
But I kinda feel like the -1 is worth all the additional content with the doc anyway.

Mar 18, 2019
I mean, it's not really clear if humans interacting with vampires is inherently dangerous for the humans. There are a few examples, where that's not the case, like with Alys, detective Grimes, Naziim and Shevaun. Outcasts like Zoey and the PC don't really have a choice and need to work with humans, but even Elliot has to be in the public eye as a CEO.
Of course Claire is not supposed to know about vampires and it gets more and more difficult to hide the closer you get to her. But we don't know, yet, if this game has a strict law like the masquerade from the inspirational material. That's only an assumption.
True, but I'd argue that by our very existence, they are in danger. However, that danger is proportional to the knowledge gained eg. with zero knowledge they are usually safe from permanent harm. With knowledge, they are on the kill, or worse, list. Since we are a fledgling I would argue that every human that we come into contact with is in immediate danger, so unless we are saving their lives or the equivalent, or feeding, we should not interact with them until we get enough knowledge to keep things in check.

From the gameplay perspective, with the new skill system, which accounts for the % of ALL skill points in a category you could have gotten up until that point, being locked from a quest feels like a kick in the balls. I have no knowledge if I permanently fucked my char by not making the correct decision, as maybe these 2 (for now, more later) quests turn out to be heavy on skill checks, which directly translates to my character now not being able to pass skill checks in the future.

But, perhaps I misunderstood the new skill system and it does not take into account quests that you did not do, in which case everything is gucci.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished this yesterday and saw nothing new and yoga classes with shavaun were removed.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
is this intentional?
1684253576267.png
i can't do anything, as i can't forward time or "sleep" - all places are either done, or "i can't do this right now".
Still these 3 quests are open.

EDIT:
Even though the quest "meeting the boss" tells me to meet Ciara in the lobby of CoreTech building, but i haven't it on my map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is this intentional?
View attachment 2625927
i can't do anything, as i can't forward time or "sleep" - all places are either done, or "i can't do this right now".
Still these 3 quests are open.

EDIT:
Even though the quest "meeting the boss" tells me to meet Ciara in the lobby of CoreTech building, but i haven't it on my map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is the end of the game the Dev. forgot to put the "reach the end of Update" notification, and apologized , a few pages back, for it already !
abrazo

truaheday

Jun 4, 2022
mission is i have to visit moghila, i click on moghila it now has to talk to zoey. I click on zoey's room and it shows me already talking to zoey??? The quest seems a bit retarded

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
from reading the thread this game seems like Milfs of sunville, alot of clicking and not alot of content? Is this worth a try?
But you shouldn't read this thread, because

most posts are people who installed a mod and complain that their saves are broken, people who finished all the content and keep asking why they can't play quests that aren't implemented yet, people who still haven't realised that old saves might not properly work (and very old saves do not properly work for sure).

Just play it.

Aug 12, 2020
I'd strongly advise against doing this. Your glossary will throw exceptions and I believe future content (maybe even v0.81?) will start throwing exceptions as well and the longer you continue the more things will get broken.

Nope. Added 2 new quests, forgot to write down at the end of those quests message that that's end of content and added some functionality and automation behind the scenes.

Nope, it's an oversight on my part. Fixed in the next version.

Yeah, sorry to you and all the other folks that got confused. I forgot to add a message at the end of the two implemented quests that players have reached the end of content.
In the future I'll probably add a note in the quest log that the quest is unfinished. It's a bit immersion breaking, but that's only a temporary information anyway.
I'm stuck in the game. After the event in the alley with Claire I (MC) automatically go back to the apartment and nothing else happens. The only pending "task" is to wait for the arbiter's reward. I can't go to the Violet Lips Club or to the Moguila Estate. Neither Zoey nor Shevaum are in their apartments. In the previous version I went all the way, far beyond where I'm now. Do you or anyone have any tips to help me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh right, i forgot that this version removed mc meeting "mommy" too.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes