-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Age ain't nothing but a number *As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult
Yeah, I couldn't care less about her age difference with the MC. I have several playthroughs of this game, one of them with her as the primary attempted focus. If she ends up actually having a path (I hope so), I think that would be great. She seems interesting to me, and being more enigmatic than many of the other women has its appeal for sure. :love:

Reactions: Izakiya

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.92 + WT by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 247 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Hey, variety is the spice of life. Affection stats (not just Trust) is being tracked for the Arbiter, so there is hope for ye fans of the very tall. :LOL:

Me, I quite fancy the Cristian lady in the yoga class. Perhaps, being "reborn" as a child of darkness makes the thought of taking a devout of the light extra juicy :LOL:. Too bad the choice of going for mesmerized sexy time is off the table for this game. (For those that haven't been following the thread, there was a long back and forth on this about a year ago where the dev more or less said choose mesmerize = get blood bank only, want sexy time need to go the wine, dine and long conversations human way). Whilst listening to someone so enthusiastic about psychology 101 is mildly endearing, listening to someone go on and on about the "will of the Lord" would be eye-glazingly beyond my patience, so that door appears to be shut for me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, variety is the spice of life. Affection stats (not just Trust) is being tracked for the Arbiter, so there is hope for ye fans of the very tall. :LOL:

Me, I quite fancy the Cristian lady in the yoga class. Perhaps, being "reborn" as a child of darkness makes the thought of taking a devout of the light extra juicy :LOL:. Too bad the choice of going for mesmerized sexy time is off the table for this game. (For those that haven't been following the thread, there was a long back and forth on this about a year ago where the dev more or less said choose mesmerize = get blood bank only, want sexy time need to go the wine, dine and long conversations human way). Whilst listening to someone so enthusiastic about psychology 101 is mildly endearing, listening to someone go on and on about the "will of the Lord" would be eye-glazingly beyond my patience, so that door appears to be shut for me.
To be fair, I don't think "child of darkness" necessarily implies what you're assuming it does. As far as I can remember, there isn't really religion tied to anything in the game so far, other than that lady at yoga. All of the stuff has been about organizations / factions, vampire powers (and ancients), and memories pre-vamp days for some of the characters. There is some vampire lore for that type of thing, depending on the mythos, sure. But even something like this that takes inspiration from WoD doesn't automatically use the "God-vs-not-God" explanation for things. In fact, the conversations with Alys and what's been happening more frequently when the MC drinks from someone seems to imply a more irreligious take on things: science and/or supernatural. Nothing with angels and demons or similar (other than metaphors for vampires losing control or not, perhaps).

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
For those who don't have Coretech Building on the map, you will need to open the dev console with UnRen and type reload and enter. After that, you should be good and see the Coretech Building on the map now.

Reactions: Gozer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I played that part many months ago, don't remeber exactly if you have to do something before sorry

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes