3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm still getting a lot of overflowing text in the tutorial patrol for the Zippyshare download, was that one updated?
Looked fine to me with the tests I did on the included save. Word wrap scripts aren't 100% they get close but sometimes shit gets fucked up. Only option is to go in and manually edit it if you want it to be right.

Reactions: BlueTennis303

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
New RPGM games are always welcome. Thanks for the effort.

Also, what's the random belly option? As in you meet random pregnant women?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No, I'm on pc, I haven't added the mod to it either.
Problem isn't with the master files so it is user side. That said I need more info. What is your OS, are you playing on an internal HDD/SDD or a portable one, are you using a locale emulator; all questions I would want the answer to.

FeelsDankMan

Sep 6, 2019
Already found an issue. The Senior Guard you talk to when first going to the slums has his dialogue merging into the wall 1629765563939.png

FeelsDankMan

Sep 6, 2019
Ok yeah genuinely can't understand a single fucking thing I'm meant to do in this, can someone give me some instructions on what you're meant to do? The text wrapping doesn't work at all.

Poisonous Painting

Jul 4, 2018
Problem isn't with the master files so it is user side. That said I need more info. What is your OS, are you playing on an internal HDD/SDD or a portable one, are you using a locale emulator; all questions I would want the answer to.
Windows 10, internal HDD, I am on a laptop, I have not tried using the local emulator yet, if it works with it I will comment on it here.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Already found an issue. The Senior Guard you talk to when first going to the slums has his dialogue merging into the wall View attachment 1368128
It's fixed. Probably still some areas where it isn't perfect not much I can do besides go into the entire script and fix all the areas manually which I am not going to do. I updated the OP with fixed links.

Reactions: Mackkk

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
It's fixed. Probably still some areas where it isn't perfect not much I can do besides go into the entire script and fix all the areas manually which I am not going to do. I updated the OP with fixed links.
It isn't fixed, i just tried the game and got the same error.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It isn't fixed, i just tried the game and got the same error.
Prove it because it works for me. Also make sure you actually redownloaded the game using the new links I just uploaded a few minutes ago.

Reactions: ArticckK

FeelsDankMan

Sep 6, 2019
I'm downloading the one with the bigger file size, I downloaded off of nopy and that one didn't work.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes