3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Romeo3D

Jul 15, 2021
Hey all!

First of all, XOR thanks for posting my game. I was just on the way to do so, you beat me to the buzzer lol.

Secondly, I would like to thank you all for taking the time to play the game and providing feedback. I will without a doubt take it all into consideration for the next update.

Finally, I would like to ask you all to check out my Patreon XOR has kindly linked in the page overview.

The reason I ask you to do so is I plan to drop teasers for the next updates on there, suggestions/polls on improvements characters should have (for example, body type) as it will give me a better knowledge on your interests and finally I will be introducing RAW which is a Render a Week up to the next update.

This will be voted for in polls and will be based around me giving you a render a week of a character in a scenario (school setting, sci-fi, modern). I have a lot of assets, a lot of ideas already and I like to create so why not :)

Short update for now: A lot of the writing for the next update is completed, so I will be moving on to doing the artwork the day after tomorrow as it is my B-day, so stay tuned!

Thank you all again for playing, it means the world to me! ❤

-Romeo3D.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
does the game just end when the mc shoots the arrow to the "monster"? what about the other quests that i got?!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes