Ren'Py Abandoned The Blackwood Horror [v0.1] [Kyrie]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

The Blackwood Horror [v0.1] [Kyrie]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.the.blackwood.horror

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Why is every VN about an MC who leaves/returns somewhere? A person's life can change in drastic ways without them ever needing to relocate.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Why is every VN about an MC who leaves/returns somewhere? A person's life can change in drastic ways without them ever needing to relocate.
Because it's easier to establish a starting point. Many of the writers and players don't want to get bogged down in too much back story right away so it's easier to start at a point where neither the reader or the MC know exactly what to expect. You don't generally see entertainment that drops you into the life of a character on a regular Tuesday afternoon in their life.

Reactions: UnstableV

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Interesting. I'm curious about the horror part and how it's going to be told. I haven't read the book this is going to be loosely based on, so I'm pretty much in the dark. Everything else looks pretty good.
the book is part of the Cthulhu mythos, so cosmic horror.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
WHY da fuck these models are so ugly in this ''game'' ??

I mean look at the eyes of sister and even mom (but especially sis)...

They look like drunk alcoholic lunatics who cant lay off the fucking bottle 24/7
I mean ...body is ok but faces looks ugly like shit and scary...I cant jerk dick on this crap.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I read Blackwood Horror and I thought it's a story about a a black MC.... what a missed opportunity :ROFLMAO:

jokes aside, I can see the elements of horror here, this face... this is the stuff of nightmares

gfh.png

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes