VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05t P1] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Usually i would say i'd rather not play as Izuku, but since you are giving us a different approach for the original plot, im actually interested, hope it doesn't ended up just as an excuse for Izuku going after the girls and is actually relevant.
Played the demo, and it looks like it will actually be relevant, im very interested in the plot so far, it has a great potential, the demo is quite short but i think it give us a glimpsy of everything we should be waiting for, good luck on this project and i will be keeping an eye on this.

The only thing im going to comment is about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: clash bluelight

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Played the demo, and it looks like it will actually be relevant, im very interested in the plot so far, it has a great potential, the demo is quite short but i think it give us a glimpsy of everything we should be waiting for, good luck on this project and i will be keeping an eye on this.

The only thing im going to comment is about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the feedback. Yes, we understand that their relationship developed quite quickly, but in this section of the story it was necessary. In the future, everything will be more elaborated and qualitative.

Reactions: peixe751

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Usually i would say i'd rather not play as Izuku, but since you are giving us a different approach for the original plot, im actually interested, hope it doesn't ended up just as an excuse for Izuku going after the girls and is actually relevant.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Don't worry, the story will be reasonable and concise. We want to mess with our story. Not like the protagonist is going from girl to girl without a goal.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
If not too many, at least I saw one Hero Academia type game not quite ago. But the art style looks good and people say it has potential. So I believe it can get to a decent point. Good work.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thank you very much for the feedback. Don't worry, it won't be the Izuku who was in the anime and manga. The character of the protagonist will be very different from the original source.
He will be like from Juna Juna Juice comic? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• Haha
Reactions: TangleBoi

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So is this a demo of a completed game? Is it in progress? What's the story here?
It's a demo of what to expect from the game. We tried to make the prologue more just a story with elements of mechanics, which we will have, but some have not shown for the integrity of the plot and because of their shortcomings (eg, fighting, interface gg, and more).

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you very much for the feedback. Don't worry, it won't be the Izuku who was in the anime and manga. The character of the protagonist will be very different from the original source.
Then whats the point of making him Deku in the first place instead of an OC?

Reactions: Epholos

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Then whats the point of making him Deku in the first place instead of an OC?
Im fine with Deku instead of some random character that think with his dick.-_-.Also,Deku have his own charm,He might be shy and insecure but if dev play it right,he can train himself to be a confidence guy.Start with Ochaco,he can start bonding with Froppy and the others.Helping them.Not that hard when he already friend with everyone else.All Might maybe can help with his confidence.╮(─▽─)╭

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh wow,already finished the demo.So,he is like evil Deku?Well i hope there is 2 route,bad route and good route.Because i dont like seeing the evil deku try to kill All Might or raping girls Oo.If there is good route,i hope someone will soften his heart and make him realize what a hero really is.Maybe,Azumi san can helped.In this demo,seems like Deku isnt the 'Deku'.He is bold and confident.But he still alone and doesnt have anyone else.Friends that will help him discover himself will be interesting.For example,Ochaco,Lida,Todoroki and the others.Bokugo still the same annoying and bitchy like his mom :ROFLMAO:

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Oh wow,already finished the demo.So,he is like evil Deku?Well i hope there is 2 route,bad route and good route.Because i dont like seeing the evil deku try to kill All Might or raping girls Oo.If there is good route,i hope someone will soften his heart and make him realize what a hero really is.Maybe,Azumi san can helped.In this demo,seems like Deku isnt the 'Deku'.He is bold and confident.But he still alone and doesnt have anyone else.Friends that will help him discover himself will be interesting.For example,Ochaco,Lida,Todoroki and the others.Bokugo still the same annoying and bitchy like his mom :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the feedback. I'll answer you right away about Deku - he'd be more of an antihero than a villain. Our original idea was to make him a cocky, rude, but not a complete bastard who'd act like a dick. As for Azumi-san, we're not going to throw her out of the story, not just for the chance to say "visit" her again, but to further develop their relationship))).
About the Routes - for now there will be only one, which will be gentle, but no less cruel (girls will not get hurt, we promise).The second one we plan to do in the future, when we finish this branch and the second one will be available as an alternative.
And yes - Bakugou is annoying, as always))).

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
There are probably people who are reallly sick of seeing"trainer"-style games, but I really hope this one takes off. Though, I really do hope the art gets cleaned up a bit. Inconsistent art-styles are kind of a turn off for me XD

Reactions: Furyous D

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
There are probably people who are reallly sick of seeing"trainer"-style games, but I really hope this one takes off. Though, I really do hope the art gets cleaned up a bit. Inconsistent art-styles are kind of a turn off for me XD
"Trainer" is not about turning girls into hookers. It will involve a system of romantic and lust. It will be very different from Acabur games. On the art side, I understand that I'm on a low level, but I'm already seeing progress. Asui and Uraraka have been redrawn and they're much better than they used to be. Later on, there will be a post (on patreon) with their comparison. It's a plot game, we want to show you a good story.

Reactions: Genji

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
X

That game is trash though,mc is some no body that always think with his dick,also the game heavily focus on prostitution,which mean,mc will change the girls nto whores.
OMG That sounds awesome! At least the last part. :O

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
"Trainer" is not about turning girls into hookers. It will involve a system of romantic and lust. It will be very different from Acabur games. On the art side, I understand that I'm on a low level, but I'm already seeing progress. Asui and Uraraka have been redrawn and they're much better than they used to be. Later on, there will be a post (on patreon) with their comparison. It's a plot game, we want to show you a good story.
Oh, I didn't straight up just mean "EVERYONES MY HOOKER MONEY AND SEX" kind of thing, and sorry if that was what came across. I was just talking about all the trainer-style games as a whole from Akabur's games to things like Four Elements Trainer. And I'm sure there'll be a good story. Just seeing some of the comments already has my interest piqued. If the banner of the thread is the kind of art style the whole game will be centered on, then I'm thrilled. I just looked at (who I assume is an OC) Azumi and the banner Asui and Uraraka and felt slightly conflicted. But, as this is a demo, I'm hooked at the moment. Hopefully my comment didn't come off as anything rude or insensitive, either with the trainer-style part or the art-style part. Just talking out my ass based on name and art alone :(

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Oh, I didn't straight up just mean "EVERYONES MY HOOKER MONEY AND SEX" kind of thing, and sorry if that was what came across. I was just talking about all the trainer-style games as a whole from Akabur's games to things like Four Elements Trainer. And I'm sure there'll be a good story. Just seeing some of the comments already has my interest piqued. If the banner of the thread is the kind of art style the whole game will be centered on, then I'm thrilled. I just looked at (who I assume is an OC) Azumi and the banner Asui and Uraraka and felt slightly conflicted. But, as this is a demo, I'm hooked at the moment. Hopefully my comment didn't come off as anything rude or insensitive, either with the trainer-style part or the art-style part. Just talking out my ass based on name and art alone :(
Sorry, my answer must have sounded rude... I didn't mean anything like that. I really appreciate your comment. I'm non-native speakers so I might not express myself correctly.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes