VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05t P1] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry, my answer must have sounded rude... I didn't mean anything like that. I really appreciate your comment. I'm non-native speakers so I might not express myself correctly.
Eh, dont worry about it. What matters is you're making something for us. At least, that's what I think matters. Although, you might have to get slightly more creative with the name. Not that its bad or anything, but I'm worried that it's a bit too "on the nose" if you get what I'm saying :)

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Eh, dont worry about it. What matters is you're making something for us. At least, that's what I think matters. Although, you might have to get slightly more creative with the name. Not that its bad or anything, but I'm worried that it's a bit too "on the nose" if you get what I'm saying :)
Thank you, you are really right, maybe in the future, we will correct the name of the game))).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Do you guys have a certain deadline onto when you want to finnish the story?
We have very big plans for history, a lot of things aren't ready yet. But we will do our best to finish it as soon as possible.
There is no deadline like this, but time is playing against us and if we can't achieve the minimum goals, we won't be able to pay more attention to the project. Of course, we won't drop everything, but we can't expect fast updates either.

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
Just finished the demo, sounds interesting. Some references here and there, a good beginning for the story(I personally liked the punch in the mirror).The art... idk. I found it a little strange the kiss, but the sex scene was ok. Expecting good things for this project

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Just finished the demo, sounds interesting. Some references here and there, a good beginning for the story(I personally liked the punch in the mirror).The art... idk. I found it a little strange the kiss, but the sex scene was ok. Expecting good things for this project
Thank you for the feedback. Yes, there are problems with art, but we can promise you that the quality will increase in the next update. You can go over to our patreon, and evaluate Asui and Uraraka which will appear in the next version.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Care to name them?
The public sex life-Froppy doesnt have story other than starving for sex and dicks.

Hero cummy-you change them into whores and fapping while they had sex with some guys.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
The artstyle is well-made for Froppy and Uraraka . Can't say the same for the girl on the screenshots without adjusting her head slimmer . I appreciate this game a lot though since i like the anime .

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
The artstyle is well-made for Froppy and Uraraka . Can't say the same for the girl on the screenshots without adjusting her head slimmer . I appreciate this game a lot though since i like the anime .
Thank you for the feedback. Asui and Uraraka were redrawn relatively recently (My skills have grown since the beginning of development) and Azumi (the girl on the screenshot) was redrawn 1.5 months ago. There is a post on the patron where Asui and Uraraka are full height.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes