3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
don't want to hate on the dev, but he has 3 active projects, and he hasn't even finished his first project yet... idk why he started a 3rd one not too long after his second one, while the first is still unfinished

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Your "artwork" (*) is nice.
Your writing, grammar and spelling errors make me want to throw up and dig myself two meters in the ground.
Story is solid, so there's that.

In short:
1) Stop using screen capture programs like Illusion and do your stuff in Daz or similar for your next project. Even my dog could make game artwork that way. Only amateurs and people without enough time need to use Honey Select.
2) If you're not a native in English, ASK some of us to help you with correcting your shitty text. IT IS IMPORTANT.
3) Win-win.

Reactions: hoppet7000

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This looks like hot garbage, like most of the dev's games. I'm not really into the ridiculous tits thing, but I get that at least. But this guy has a weird talent for designing the most cringe looking male MCs I have ever seen.
I think that's not atypical. I imagine some would do that to make themselves look better than the main characters in their games.

Reactions: Il Mamba

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
man is making too many games, imo between many games with slow updates and one game with common updates id choose the latter

Reactions: Kraz4life

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
1) Stop using screen capture programs like Illusion and do your stuff in Daz or similar for your next project. Even my dog could make game artwork that way. Only amateurs and people without enough time need to use Honey Select.
Bare in mind, not everyone likes that visuals of Daz (myself included), and I'd personally argue that it's just as amateur-looking as ripping from Illusion games. That said, if the creator likes it and the majority of users like it, it's fine. Nothing is made for everyone, etc.

Aside from that though, I agree that requests for proof-reading from English speakers would be highly advised - though plenty of projects have skated by on here without it. Still helps though!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Bare in mind, not everyone likes that visuals of Daz (myself included), and I'd personally argue that it's just as amateur-looking as ripping from Illusion games. That said, if the creator likes it and the majority of users like it, it's fine. Nothing is made for everyone, etc.

Aside from that though, I agree that requests for proof-reading from English speakers would be highly advised - though plenty of projects have skated by on here without it. Still helps though!
You cannot seriously compare a rendering/posing/animation tool like Daz with a character manager for a game.

1) You can adapt Daz to whatever kind of artwork and graphics you want. That means the characters won't look Asian no matter what you do. It is so fucking funny to play a game with HS screenshots of a girl named Kenzie when it is so obvious that she's Japanese.
2) You can easily add 3D objects from any 3D tool and make new ones yourself.
3) Daz renders scenes with raytracing and post processing. Because it takes time, you cannot seriously compare a real-time screengrab/scenerecording tool with a full blown renderer. If you do, you just explain that you know nothing.
4. Daz has been used to make animations for movies and TV shows. Please tell me that anybody used Illusion captures for that. Please???

Your argument falls to the floor simply because you can do whatever you want in Daz. It takes longer, and most importantly, it requires a little skill. Those without those skills probably choose Illusion games for their artwork. But the question is, should they even make games then?

(Granted, there are okay games made with Honey Select)

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Your argument falls to the floor simply because you can do whatever you want in Daz. It takes longer, and most importantly, it requires a little skill. Those without those skills probably choose Illusion games for their artwork. But the question is, should they even make games then?
What a weird argument. Plenty of people without "skills" use Daz and shit out games with terrible renders, but because they aren't using Illusion games, that makes it better somehow?

I'm not a huge fan of the Honey Select "look" but I have played some Honey Select games that were better than 90% of the Daz games I've played. At the end of the day it's just a tool and it matters how well you use it.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Investor's Meeting:

*Chairman chomps on cigar* "Alright. We're gonna start an agency. Everyone on staff: Big tits, collagen lips, 90 iq."
Investor 1: "Can they jump up and down and.. uh.. bounce a lot?"
Chairman: "Does a bear shit in the woods?"
Investor 2: "Can they.. ah... can they be sluts?"
Chairman: "And how!"
Investor 3: *Perturbed*.. "But.. what will we sell? I mean, what do they do, exactly? There's not even a plan for making money. It's just big titted sluts jumping up and down fucking a lot. What's even the point?"

*Chairman's mouth drops agape, cigar falling out, crashing to the floor, burning the carpet. No one notices. You can hear a pin drop.*

Chairman: .... "Fucking idiot."

*Everyone laughs uproariously, pointing at investor 3 as they jeer him out of the room*

Chairman: "Alright, now down to business."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
don't want to hate on the dev, but he has 3 active projects, and he hasn't even finished his first project yet... idk why he started a 3rd one not too long after his second one, while the first is still unfinished
He is excusing to abonden the first one hehehe

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes