3.30 star(s) 12 Votes
May 29, 2022
You cannot seriously compare a rendering/posing/animation tool like Daz with a character manager for a game.

1) You can adapt Daz to whatever kind of artwork and graphics you want. That means the characters won't look Asian no matter what you do. It is so fucking funny to play a game with HS screenshots of a girl named Kenzie when it is so obvious that she's Japanese.
2) You can easily add 3D objects from any 3D tool and make new ones yourself.
3) Daz renders scenes with raytracing and post processing. Because it takes time, you cannot seriously compare a real-time screengrab/scenerecording tool with a full blown renderer. If you do, you just explain that you know nothing.
4. Daz has been used to make animations for movies and TV shows. Please tell me that anybody used Illusion captures for that. Please???

Your argument falls to the floor simply because you can do whatever you want in Daz. It takes longer, and most importantly, it requires a little skill. Those without those skills probably choose Illusion games for their artwork. But the question is, should they even make games then?

(Granted, there are okay games made with Honey Select)
Sure, things like DAZ Studio and Blender can produce amazing results but IMAGINE the amount of time it actually takes to render them? I guess you could slap a denoiser to speed up the time but it takes forever! And an added bonus of time if you're rendering animations! (plus it takes quite the dedicated GPU or you can use a render farm but it will still take quite the bit of time!)

I can see things like Honey Select/Virt-A-Mate/Koikatsu being helpful because it only takes a few seconds to render a screenshot. Exporting a video will take a bit more time. But it's helpful because it doesn't take that long. Blender/DAZ though? Might as well take a short drive to Tim Hortons (or any other equivalent fast food chain) and order an ice capp (or any other equivalent beverage) and the shit's still rendering.

DAZ doesn't have to require skill. It mostly takes time and patience. Heck even my grandma could use DAZ if she just put her mind to it. Did you not see the amount of crap games on here rendered with DAZ? Is a game automatically better because it's rendered with DAZ and not anything by Illusion? No. You can make amazing results with both DAZ and Honey Select/Koikatsu. You just have to have the time and patience.

It's different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: HDiddy

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i respect the dev for trying different things and expanding their skill set but the art doesnt looks very good, same can be said about "bimbo virus". my guess (and its a rather ignorant guess) the quality dips because the animation, that would explain why "dungeon sluts" look better.
overall i do like this, im a sucker for big boobs, even irrationally large ones.

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
Good start. How long until the next update? I know the dev is working on other projects. This is the best of the dev work, in my opinion.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Who Nikki is to the mc? The game has an incest tag but is not clear when you set the relationship if she's your mom or sis or aunt etc.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Who Nikki is to the mc? The game has an incest tag but is not clear when you set the relationship if she's your mom or sis or aunt etc.
By default is your assistance but you can change ;)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
2 things:

1: Who is this Andrew Tate and why do I keep hearing his name everywhere?

2: Why is this bitch on the banner bouncing while flipping me off like if I were some loser bitch ass weeb?

3: Can "I" slap her right back and get "my" dick between her tits?

OK that's 3 things but come on, guys.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes