3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

PARADOXXXnsfw

Dec 17, 2022
There's something about the idea of women bouncing their tits around as a competitive sport, with this sort of obliviousness to the fact that it's arousing to those around them. The casual nature of the lewd acts in this game is something I wasn't aware I wanted, and the over-the-top weightless jiggle physics make the women seem like they can't help but flaunt their breasts everywhere they go. It's altogether a very interesting dynamic that I'm very interested in seeing further developed.

Reactions: eme131

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
That header should be illegal... The way she moves without breaking the eye contact is hypnotizing. Eyes move very similar to the classic pocket watch swinging pattern that is used in hypnosis (Eye Fixation Hypnotic Induction) Which doesn't really hypnotize obviously, but it does bring the subject to a relaxation...

Hats off if done intentionally...

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Oh shit! I Dl'd before I saw this....

Are there any sex scenes yet?
Well. Fuck it. Guess I'll play Guinea pig.
[strapping 3ft long 2x4 to his ass (#theotherwayyahomo{notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat}). Not sure GPS works in other wide open caverns, never a Guurgle.com app when you need one]

Hello, hello, hello, helloooo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's something about the idea of women bouncing their tits around as a competitive sport, with this sort of obliviousness to the fact that it's arousing to those around them. The casual nature of the lewd acts in this game is something I wasn't aware I wanted, and the over-the-top weightless jiggle physics make the women seem like they can't help but flaunt their breasts everywhere they go. It's altogether a very interesting dynamic that I'm very interested in seeing further developed.
That's a lot of words to say you like them tiddies.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes