VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Boy Who Dicked Through Time [Ch. 1] [Accurate Asteroid Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
"Default is Landlady."
I leave the textbox blank.
"Holy shit, my Mom is so fucking hot!"

So that was a lie
Yeah, I got kinda scared when first putting the game out that it would get flagged by Subscribestar, so I thought it better to be safe than sorry. Call me paranoid I guess. But now that the game's out and appears to be okay, I'll change that accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
By The Way Nothing Clever, do you have an android version of this game? I have no PCs or laptop to play your game. I'm just curious about this game.
Currently, I do not. But I have a list of things I want to include for a small .01 update which will release in a few days. I will include adding a mobile version of the game as an additional thing to put up. Thanks for letting me know of your concern! :)

Reactions: TheVirginHunter
Aug 8, 2021
Currently, I do not. But I have a list of things I want to include for a small .01 update which will release in a few days. I will include adding a mobile version of the game as an additional thing to put up. Thanks for letting me know of your concern! :)
How kind of you, more power to you and your game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Boy Who Dicked Through Time [Ch. 1] [Accurate Asteroid Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,26 GB / 203 MB - TheBoyWhoDickedThroughTime-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,24 GB / 185 MB - TheBoyWhoDickedThroughTime-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Nothing Clever. Thanks for the taste. I hope you manage to post regular updates.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This has potential, if you can revisit your "roomates" earlier or later in time...

Reactions: jxd

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the demo and it was a very great start, really love Cleopatra and the Mom character. Can't wait for the next update with more girls and more story

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Done with the demo and it was a very great start, really love Cleopatra and the Mom character. Can't wait for the next update with more girls and more story
Awesome, thank you so much! I want each month to focus on a different woman, so who knows exactly when we'll see Cleo again. But it was fun to learn about the real Cleopatra, and writing her was a lot of fun. Keep spreading the good word! :)

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Awesome, thank you so much! I want each month to focus on a different woman, so who knows exactly when we'll see Cleo again. But it was fun to learn about the real Cleopatra, and writing her was a lot of fun. Keep spreading the good word! :)
I like her a lot from the game to real life so would be very nice if Cleo make her appearance again in the future, but I have a feeling I'll love many girls that will appear in the long run to the point of didn't know which one is my favorite anymore

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes