VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Boy Who Dicked Through Time [Ch. 1] [Accurate Asteroid Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
TBWDTTposter1.png

Overview:
In this comedic and sexy VN, you play a young and spirited lad gifted with a sacred task... to go back in time and bang the hottest women in all of history! Get to know their stories and have fun reconnecting with your own distanced loved ones. But are things really as they seem?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-02
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: Accurate Asteroid Games -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
Compressed*
*This patch/version is made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1_174.png cleowallbang1a.png chp1end6.png Jackie0.png 1_40.png 1_94.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Yay! It got confirmed! Time to bust out the champagne lol! Um, or, in my case, the leftover burrito and cheap ginger beer... Woohoo! XD

Reactions: Mushybird

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Saw the balloon tit MILFs with artstyle similar to complex society and I was here immediately. Will report back.
Please do! I'm so excited to see people playing my game. And when you do, don't hold back; let me know everything you hated/liked about it. It's the only way I'll learn lol.

Reactions: Mushybird and Ooh

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
How much content for first release? Kind of want to know before hand so I can know if it is something that will interest me.
Depending on how fast you read, and if you don't care about exploring for any other scenes, it could take you somewhere between 30-60 minutes. But if you explore for different outcomes, it could grant you an extra 20+ minutes.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Reporting back. Lots of comedy, plenty of lewds, No sandbox grind, Giant tit Milfs, Have a choice of the MC not being a complete wimpy simp. Only drawbacks so far are the animations especially for KK. With those type of models the bar has been set so high by other games on this site that a new game either has to be just as smooth or dont bother at all. Other then the minor gripes I will at least give it credit for not taking itself too serious and being unique. Even makes fun of some of the 4th wall new game tropes. Ill keep my eye on this one. Wait til develops a tad more before an official review. Depends on update schedule and how much kink we get to make it not boring.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes