Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Why doesn't it accept "cherry" as the right answer?
Yea, seems to not work on linux.
Not sure what is causing this to happen. Someone mentioned different end of line processing on Linux, but I can't find any cases where this is discussed for renpy.input. Will look into it some more, and post a fix once I've got one.
Number one being any game that forces me into any time constraint, days written anywhere is usualy a sign of such games.
What? No... This is a standard VN. There are no constraints and the Player doesn't control the time flow.
Android version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-breaker-v0-5-corrupt-king.40271/page-21#post-8569073

Reactions: •Dark•

bigbob97

Mar 18, 2021
Can anybody post save file where they get past the rent cycle or post a guide cuz I can't get $25 on Friday

bigbob97

Mar 18, 2021
Can anybody post save file where they get past the rent cycle or post a guide cuz I can't get $25 on Friday
okay so I figured out what you need to do to get past it you have to go into the hotel rent out a room and then you can blackmail her for money

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
okay so I figured out what you need to do to get past it you have to go into the hotel rent out a room and then you can blackmail her for money
That makes all the choices obsolete, because I think you HAVE to use all the choices to make money - so they are no-choice-choices because otherwise you get a game over.

You dont have to do the blackmail (with all the other money choices ist enough to sell drugs) - But I guess you have to always pick the money options.

The games has very few choices and if that is true they are not really choices - not a fan of game overs like this.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm surprised you stuck around after literally the third dialogue in the game, where the MC describes what he's done :LOL:
View attachment 1932261
Eh, anything happening before I get control of a character I ignore. Wasn't me, don't know that guy. lol.
But as for being forced to whore girls out, thats going to be a pass for me. I don't care that it exists in the game but the inability to avoid that path just tells me this game isnt for me. I'm just greedy like that.

Mar 26, 2022
I will dig into this, however, after reading i think this has some issues. I don't have any problem with borrowing some art, there are good games who borrow art.
I honestly think you should add some NTR on this. Also add some more kinks, like tomgirls.

Let's see to where this goes.

Reactions: 6sic5

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Pretty good game. Most of the women are hot af. Shame the little sister had to turn into a... pig or sasquatch? Hopefully, that kinda content will be optional in the future.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Art and Story is pretty good, only thing I wish there was is the liberty of choices, where to reject some girls and accept others, content is nice and nasty in a good way, love the tongue play

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
From the game perspective, you don't have to watch anyone besides MC having sex, but from the story perspective, MC will definitely pimp out some girls for money or to break them more. There will be girls available just for MC if the player so chooses (all the females from the main household included).
Generally, if the player sucks at completing quests, he might be forced to whore out some of his girls as a last chance before losing the game. Playing like this intentionally is a bit harder, but definitely has some rewards.
Let me clarify one thing, one more time...

There won't be any forced sex scenes between the girls and other male characters in the game. What I meant in the quote above, was that there will be options for pimping out the girls, when the player struggles with fulfilling main quests. There is no obligation to engage in that kind of stuff and there will be no real focus on it. It's just there in the background, highlighting how rotten the MC really is. Same with rape - it's much more of a storytelling tool that a focus fetish. The game is about corruption and MC banging girls left and right - no simping, no netorare, no fapping to other couples having sex, fast buildup, lots of lewdness and a simple story. That's just the concept I chose.

About the dialogue options - they really do matter. Even with the room deposit quest, there's more than one way to get the required amount of money.

About pregnancy - it might appear later in the game as an optional thing. Not sure if we ever get to that point, because since v0.5 landed I've been getting only one star reviews and it's becoming clear to me a big chunk of the audience doesn't like reused art (even highly customized, or they are just unable to tell the difference) and the type of story I'm going for. I'm no masochist.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Let me clarify one thing, one more time...

There won't be any forced sex scenes between the girls and other male characters in the game. What I meant in the quote above, was that there will be options for pimping out the girls, when the player struggles with fulfilling main quests. There is no obligation to engage in that kind of stuff and there will be no real focus on it. It's just there in the background, highlighting how rotten the MC really is. Same with rape - it's much more of a storytelling tool that a focus fetish. The game is about corruption and MC banging girls left and right - no simping, no netorare, no fapping to other couples having sex, fast buildup, lots of lewdness and a simple story. That's just the concept I chose.

About the dialogue options - they really do matter. Even with the room deposit quest, there's more than one way to get the required amount of money.

About pregnancy - it might appear later in the game as an optional thing. Not sure if we ever get to that point, because since v0.5 landed I've been getting only one star reviews and it's becoming clear to me a big chunk of the audience doesn't like reused art (even highly customized, or they are just unable to tell the difference) and the type of story I'm going for. I'm no masochist.
That's cool then. As long as that kind of content is optional and doesn't come up too often. I'm currently at the party. The Akari/Arata scene was annoying... but there was an option to stop it and punch him, so all good.

Don't have an issue with re-using art, especially if its source hasn't been translated to English or is an NTR game that I'll never play. It's definitely better than a lot of DAZ/Illusion stuff I see here. Writings great. Hot sex scenes and solid story.

I'm somewhat worried about the corruption stuff though. Some of these games tend to go overboard with corrupted characters appearances. Too much makeup, barely any clothes and bigger tits doesn't = attractive. Guess that depends on your sources though?

Edit - Akari's party appearance was really good. Ideally a corrupted characters would be dressed something like that.

Edit 2 - I wouldn't focus too much on the reviews. There's plenty of 1 and 5 stars reviews all over this site that are questionable at best. I probably shoulda just wrote a review instead of typing whatever the fuck this is. Oh well. :LOL:

Last edited:

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Akari's party appearance was great. Ideally a corrupted characters appearance would be something like that. Smaller boobs are great too. Well... back to the game.
There will be both types. Akari won't blow up to Karin's proportions, so you can rest assured ;)

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
There will be both types. Akari won't blow up to Karin's proportions, so you can rest assured ;)
Well... fuck. Re-opened the game and it turns out I was a couple clicks away from the end. :cry:

That's good to hear. The pig pill story line was somewhat worrying. Could you add the option to turn down that kinda content? I'm mostly here for the netori, dom and romance content. Rather not ruin the girls lives with pimping and bimbo stuff.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So is the game supposed to end with me broke? Tried 2 play through now and both times I get game over..... How am I to make more money? I choose make money option every time it comes up.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes