VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
guys i download the episode 6 but instead of zip file it came out apk file any idea how to change it to zip file or other method?
The OP clearly says it's an Android build, which would be an apk file, yes.

For the PC version scroll "up" 8 posts above yours and read it fully. (Hint: There's a link.)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The OP clearly says it's an Android build, which would be an apk file, yes.

For the PC version scroll "up" 8 posts above yours and read it fully. (Hint: There's a link.)
Ahh my bad I didn’t notice the Android word thanks man

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The android build for Ep.6 is actually free on the Itch.io, I grabbed the game folder from the apk and made a pc version of it. The compression on the images seems a little heavy, but it's around the same size as the 11$ win-version on itch.io.

Here's a link to that 'ported'-win version
Havn't played through it yet, but seems to work through the first scene. Need to start a new game btw, since it starts at Ep6.
is this the link you’re talking about? TheSidewinder

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When you first fire up Episode 6, does it ask about any of your choices from episodes 1-5, does it load a special save, or does it just start it's own path ignoring the existence of any choices in episodes 1-5?
Well, downloaded it and finally extracted it.

And the answer is no.

When you start part 6, it asks your name, it asks if you chose the harem path or not.

No other choice you made in parts 1 - 5 is asked about, no save file is loaded.

So, no choices you've made matter.

And that continues with part 6 as Motoko Kusanagi has already written up.

And the fact that having Carla in your relationship circle being unavoidable when the player was given a clear chance to completely avoid her in part 1-5 is a damn slap in the face.

Edit:
This game needs to have the VN tag removed and replaced with a KN.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Very disappointing update. MC has zero agency and is consistently being manipulated by others. But the headache I have mostly comes from the dialogue. I don't know why the dev thinks making players clicks multiple times just for one or two coherent sentences is a good idea. The dialogue and especially MC's inner thoughts in the latest episode
literally
like this.
you want to read
a complete sentence?
just click and click and click
until it
appears!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sorry i didnt followed this game for a time....whats going on with this game?...are the android version and the PC version independent from story or does dev only want to continue apk version anymore and will turn same to PC/Mac Versions?
The APK Version i dont really like but the old Version for PC 1-5 is really great.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry i didnt followed this game for a time....whats going on with this game?...are the android version and the PC version independent from story or does dev only want to continue apk version anymore and will turn same to PC/Mac Versions?
The APK Version i dont really like but the old Version for PC 1-5 is really great.
The PC version of update6 has not leaked onto f95 yet. Gotta wait.

The android build for Ep.6 is actually free on the Itch.io, I grabbed the game folder from the apk and made a pc version of it. The compression on the images seems a little heavy, but it's around the same size as the 11$ win-version on itch.io.

Havn't played through it yet, but seems to work through the first scene. Need to start a new game btw, since it starts at Ep6.
I created a Mac version from your Windows port. In case anyone would benefit, here it is:
If either of you want, zip up all the images & send to me. I'll do a AI upscale to 4K and send it back so the PC port can have nicer images. I'm use to upscaling 1080p to 4k in another renpy game and results are usually quite beautiful.

Reactions: collected

omegatours

Apr 17, 2021
Waiting for the upload of chapter 6 for PC

So far , so good but there a re some scenes that change way to fast and you don't know what is happening.

The dialogues are a little bit too big but i don't like reading alot lol

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Apparently the dev redid chapters 1-5 to remove all non-harem content. Now this is a full harem game where only you can have sex and you can do it with all females without consequence. This is why part6 doesnt need to ask you what you chose previously.

This is really changing into a whole new game and will probably need tags adapted at some point. I guess the loud voices who hate anything that isnt pure no-consequence harem have convinced yet another dev to change their game.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Apparently the dev redid chapters 1-5 to remove all non-harem content. Now this is a full harem game where only you can have sex and you can do it with all females without consequence. This is why part6 doesnt need to ask you what you chose previously.

This is really changing into a whole new game and will probably need tags adapted at some point. I guess the loud voices who hate anything that isnt pure no-consequence harem have convinced yet another dev to change their game.
you are correct. Incest, loli, rape, sleep sex(rape), extreme levels of hardcore etc. are all okay but having another character other than main character having some puss even once is unacceptable. Real world doesn't work like that guys. Your current or future wife, husband, partner probably fucked 10-20 people before you. So many devs alter their games because of this same crowd who keep crying about ntr. I am not a huge ntr lover or anything btw. I don't mind who some random fictional character fucks in a game.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017

Your current or future wife, husband, partner probably fucked 10-20 people before you. So many devs alter their games because of this same crowd who keep crying about ntr. I am not a huge ntr lover or anything btw. I don't mind who some random fictional character fucks in a game.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Another good game ruined.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017

Could you please mirror this? For some reason i'm getting site can't be reached after clicking download.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The PC version of update6 has not leaked onto f95 yet. Gotta wait.

If either of you want, zip up all the images & send to me. I'll do a AI upscale to 4K and send it back so the PC port can have nicer images. I'm use to upscaling 1080p to 4k in another renpy game and results are usually quite beautiful.
But is the PC Version same like Android? Because i played the Android Version and it seems to have different Story and characters...

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
Any other Android users having problems with ch 6 crashing during animations ?. I haven't had issues with other renpy games just this one. Downloaded from the OP. cheers.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Someone explain something to me, according to the developer, season 1 is completely a harem game. and in season 2 he removes the harem route? How shoud I understand this? if he decided to remove the harem path in season 2, then what is all this for? Like there won't be a harem anymore or did I understand it wrong?

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
LOL. Missed the update for this one because according to the latest update queue, this hasn't been updated in 11 months :LOL:. However it doesn't sound so much like it has been updated so much as entirely retooled. I guess that I will have to replay from the beginning to see if the reimagining has improved things. It had been a pretty uneven experience so far even if I found it a pretty inoffensive and goofy VN on the whole despite its vitriolic reactions.

Reactions: Malika1234

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Someone explain something to me, according to the developer, season 1 is completely a harem game. and in season 2 he removes the harem route? How shoud I understand this? if he decided to remove the harem path in season 2, then what is all this for? Like there won't be a harem anymore or did I understand it wrong?
I also dont get the sense of the game.....the first and currentl here abvailable version is great but then i played this Episode 6 which someone ported from Android to WIN and its absolutley a different game. I dont even know if this is the same game...but its not as good at all..i think this game is lost.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes