VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
So is Episode 7 out and going up? I'm confused. It says it was just updated with Episode 6, but that came out a while ago. Episode 7 was released to the Patreon patrons at the end of last year/beginning of this if I'm reading things right.

Reactions: AL.d

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
So is Episode 7 out and going up? I'm confused. It says it was just updated with Episode 6, but that came out a while ago. Episode 7 was released to the Patreon patrons at the end of last year/beginning of this if I'm reading things right.
i am a bit sceptical to the ep7 mega link because of the size difference, since it is only supposed to contain ep 6 and 7.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Why is the library for this called PillKing, one of the games that had malware in it? I wouldn't trust this at all. (Linux users, see ./lib/python../PillKing.)

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
I am not seeing anything labeled pillking in the PC zip file. Still highly suspicious that ep6 and ep7 are bigger than eps 1-5 though.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
the workupload link for ep6 that beastmaster posted a few pages back was safe. already tested and played it.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Just wonder if the leak mega link is safe.
I downloaded, unzipped and run the Mac version shared here of 7.1 and it seems fine, it starts right from the end of version 6 (where I had a save) and goes on to version 7.

The images folder (directory for win users) alone weighs 4+GB, so that explains the size of the zip.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
a mod deleted all the season 2 links in the Op...
I assume that a virus/malware might have been found, perhaps they are rechecking the files as we write. I think it is about time that everyone invests in a decent anti-virus or at the very least turn microsoft defender on.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
So I checked Ep.6, that I removed from the OP, and it seems fine, while like BupoTiling03-Retired said it has a hella sus file in /Lib/Linux. I still can't find shit.

The Ep.7 links (and the Ep. 1-5 links) that were shared a page back are fine aswell.
So I will just let Ep.6 out and update the OP with Ep.7
So Episode 7 is gonna be good to download right? :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes