VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Is it me or do all of the female characters suffer from Anorexia? Faces look like empty skulls, eyes look like they are gonna pop out. Does the Dev have a necrophilia fetish?

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Looks very promising. 100% for 4 stars, i picked 5 because it is only 2 now and it is totally bullshit, too low rate for this game.

Now let me tell u about what we have here. First of all there is unic setting and story. We have Norway, we have fresh renders and we have not tipical story for VN. Yes, there is some questions for render quality but it also has a well done animations (only few for ep 2 but still), so i believe that renders will defenetly improve, it is not a problem at all. We should encourage more games like this, there is good amount of potential!

Now about story and characters in more specific way. We have some mysterious island in Norway, where u will be a builder for rich chik and her cult. A bunch of nice characters of all ages (from students to milfs), possible total harem or harem with some ntr for fanats. Also u can knock up probably all of the girls (at start of the game u will see only one preg but on renders there is at least 4 pregnantgals).

Also about mc, i played episode 2 and now you can already see that our mc can be in weak mode (ntr way), middle mode (when u the guy who will fuck with everyone but in vanila style) and the viking mode (where u will be fuck everyone with some rough and will be dominate of all opponents).

So, it can be real good one game, give it a chance why so low rate, guys. Open your eyes!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Looks very promising. 100% for 4 stars, i picked 5 because it is only 2 now and it is totally bullshit, too low rate for this game.

Now let me tell u about what we have here. First of all there is unic setting and story. We have Norway, we have fresh renders and we have not tipical story for VN. Yes, there is some questions for render quality but it also has a well done animations (only few for ep 2 but still), so i believe that renders will defenetly improve, it is mot a problem at all. We should encourage more games like this, there is good amount of potential!

Now about story and characters in more specific way. We have some mysterious island in Norway, where u will be a builder for rich chik and her cult. A bunch of nice characters of all ages (from students to milfs), possible total harem or harem with some ntr for fanats. Also u can knock up probably all of the girls (at start of the game u will see only one preg but on renders there is at least 4 pregnantgals).

Also about mc, i played episode 2 and now you can already see that our mc can be in weak mode (ntr way), middle mode (when u the guy who will fuck with everyone but in vanila style) and the viking mode (where u will be fuck everyone with some rough and will be dominate of all opponents).

So, it can be real good one game, give it a chance why so low rate, guys. Open your eyes!
I chose the pure harem route, and from what I've read from other comments, it changes some dialogues and certain situations (such as the bathroom scene between Paul and a girl).

I like the game, at least on this route.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Now let me tell u about what we have here. First of all there is unic setting and story. We have Norway, we have fresh renders and we have not tipical story for VN. Yes, there is some questions for render quality but it also has a well done animations (only few for ep 2 but still), so i believe that renders will defenetly improve, it is not a problem at all. We should encourage more games like this, there is good amount of potential!

It is low rated for valid reasons. The initial start of the VN, what was "sold" was very different from what was "advertised". There where no routes, it was one linear story with some unavoidable stuff. The short version is people rated it low because the first release or two the dev had seriously understood his audience and advertised for one and delivered for another.

The dev has done a lot of work to try fix that, but for many it's too little to late. Others will will take a wait and see and give it a go much later when it's finished or closer to finished. The ratings will work out like they do in steam... overwhelmingly negative at the start and changing in time as the dev fixes the bugs and improves the game, or not.

For what it's worth, I think rating something higher than it actually is just because you're trying to balance out the negative ones (or doing the opposite for that matter) undermines the whole value of the rating system.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm in a mistake? Is that a grammatical fuck up or a commentary on the futility of existence?
English isn't my mother lenguage, if there is something wrong in what I have written... very well, I don't see really a big problem if you can understand it (and I think that you can). There is a saying in my country that says: "a buen entendedor pocas palabras bastan." So, if you don't understand it, we can know why it is.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
No the poll was overwhelming to remove ntr and the dev ignored it and we now have the 3 path in a game about getting girls pregnant and now we have 2 li are already pregnant.... How does that fit with ( you must make all the women there pregnant.)
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: That shit is even worst. That means that his intention the whole time was to make a sloppy seconds harem with LIs on their last chance fuck to get pregnant. :unsure:...:sick:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is low rated for valid reasons. The initial start of the VN, what was "sold" was very different from what was "advertised". There where no routes, it was one linear story with some unavoidable stuff. The short version is people rated it low because the first release or two the dev had seriously understood his audience and advertised for one and delivered for another.

The dev has done a lot of work to try fix that, but for many it's too little to late. Others will will take a wait and see and give it a go much later when it's finished or closer to finished. The ratings will work out like they do in steam... overwhelmingly negative at the start and changing in time as the dev fixes the bugs and improves the game, or not.

For what it's worth, I think rating something higher than it actually is just because you're trying to balance out the negative ones (or doing the opposite for that matter) undermines the whole value of the rating system.
Personally I think the game started badly, at least if what the dev wanted was to make a harem game (which is the first thing he commented).

He then decided, contrary to what had come out of his poll, that he was going to introduce an NTR route. But at least he decided, I suppose due to the criticism of the existing route, to also create a pure route where there isn't even the possibility of NTR (and in fact it changes quite a few things with respect to the other routes, such as that Carla and Paul don't have sex and therefore the Carla's kid belongs to the MC, Paul in the bathroom doesn't have sex with the girl, and other things)

In any case, the pure harem route, which is the only one I follow, seems to be fine for now, and there's not even remotely anything that can pass for NTR.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
English isn't my mother lenguage, if there is something wrong in what I have written... very well, I don't see really a big problem if you can understand it (and I think that you can). There is a saying in my country that says: "a buen entendedor pocas palabras bastan." So, if you don't understand it, we can know why it is.
Ah! Spanish is my second language as well. So perhaps we understand each other better than you think :). So being a good listener (or a good reader in this case) is important. Exploring multiple possibilities of the same words, however, is just a bit of fun whether they are few or many.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Hopefully update with ch.3 is coming, it's been out since longer than a month :rolleyes:

Yeah I know I'm a leeching f**k and I should support the dev instead but...waiting nonetheless :p

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah...raising and paying for other men's children. Totally what you look for in a harem game.
You ain't raising or paying for shit in this game. You are merely the sperm donor and some other poor schmuck is going to have the honor. All you want to do is get that house built, yo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
so basically we are looking at December before chapter 3 arrives, but by that time he will probably have finished with chapter 5 given how tiny these updates are compared to other games. He isn't enamoring himself with anyone by taking this long to drop updates to the public.
The only thing it will do is harm his game beyond what he already has done to begin with to take so long to drop an episode to the public. I understand fully he wants to make money to make the game etc, but there no reason to take almost a year to release a single episode after episode 2, especially given the size of these small chapters.
Either he needs to release these chapters to the public sooner, or he is or will be working on a dead game, he himself killed off, by not releasing content sooner. A year is a ridiculously long time if the next chapter doesn't release before then. If he wants subscribers, he needs to give people a good reason, and not force people to wait such long times in between these small chapters of his.
I am not sure he is trying to scam his subscribers, at least with the amount of content he releases to them, otherwise it would be easy to see what's going on here. I do think for his own sake, the next chapter should have been released to the public by now. 7 months and counting and nothing. 3 to 4 months to make such tiny chapters, even on his own? I have no experience whatsoever in making these games, so I have no idea if this is normal or not. But I do know to wait an entire year for almost no content (given the size of chapters so far) is beyond unreasonable.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
#1 reason to hate on this dev is that he promised to release ep3 to 4$ patreon's and presumably also itch.io purchasers on june8th, which was EONS ago, and he never did it, so what the heck has he been doing for the past one month?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Their heroic finger is right above the mouse, ready to click the upload button, but they are having a stiff drink to brace themselves for the tidal wave of whining from the denizens of the thread when they see the content :ROFLMAO:
The game has an interesting setting but i can also wait for next update if there is not much content added...:)

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
just played this (ch 2) and loved it! would love to see some lesbian stuff also, esp in NTR route.

When will the new update be available?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Builder Ep5 B4

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes