Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Builder Episode 3 B2

Windows: 1016.7MB
Mega

Mac: 982.2MB
Mega
so youve posted the same "win" (pc) version as mine from the post just above?
good work in adding more hosts!:BootyTime:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not at all, how do you think i made the port? :ROFLMAO:
yeah, next time just do post all those links/versions at once, and spare me some (packing/uploading) time:HideThePain:
(btw, that "win" version of yours, probably is pc version i presume)

Reactions: dussalant

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
*so far* any NTR has been avoidable afaik. I'm anti NTR, and I'm pretty sure I would've remembered if I had it forced upon me :LOL:
Okay, after reading the reviews, I already know this isn't a harem/vanilla game. Mostly focus on ntr. :BootyTime:

Nevermind.. xD

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
yeah, next time just do post all those links/versions at once, and spare me some (packing/uploading) time:HideThePain:
(btw, that "win" version of yours, probably is pc version i presume)
Blame my internet provider, had no internet at home for almost 30 minutes... :FacePalm:

Yes, windows is the pc version

Reactions: Abhai

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Okay, after reading the reviews, I already know this isn't a harem/vanilla game. Mostly focus on ntr. :BootyTime:

Nevermind.. xD
nah, this game aint focused on ntr. Dunno who said that. I remember one, maybe two choices that COULD lead to NTR, but you have the choice to not to.
Plus the game has 2 game modes basicallly. One mode is choices, and kinks, you'll get a choice now and then, and the choice will tell you if it for example leads to ntr, or to humilate someone etc.
Mode 2 however, is simply called Harem. And if I remember the description of that mode, it says "only player will have sex" (something along those lines).

Game itself however is..ok-ish lol. At least with this update there's finally at least one hot chick in the game now :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some gamers already beat you to it.
Feeling sudden cold feet about some other hosts you wanna show off?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for releasing this caged animal game into the general population at long last.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Some gamers already beat you to it ... feeling sudden cold feet about some other hosts you wanna show off?
not really. the person who leaked it will also be leaking episode 4 in september if the dev remains on time. Ep3 has been out a while, but not on other sites until yesterday. I wasnt sure if leaking things here needed permission, thats all, hence why a few other sites got them first and those hosted files where posted by the other sites.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
nah, this game aint focused on ntr. Dunno who said that. I remember one, maybe two choices that COULD lead to NTR, but you have the choice to not to.
Plus the game has 2 game modes basicallly. One mode is choices, and kinks, you'll get a choice now and then, and the choice will tell you if it for example leads to ntr, or to humilate someone etc.
Mode 2 however, is simply called Harem. And if I remember the description of that mode, it says "only player will have sex" (something along those lines).

Game itself however is..ok-ish lol. At least with this update there's finally at least one hot chick in the game now :ROFLMAO:
Haha, the code is still written so even if you pick the endure option in the bathroom and the dialogue suggests they Gry kicks him out and threatens to call the police, the scene that follows is still the one where she got fucked and her panties are on the floor. Nice coding.:BootyTime:

Like I'm sure it's an oversight but apparently its been in the since the previous versions and it still hasn't been fixed.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes