VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
So I'm a bit confused with the Ep. 6-7 content. I finished up through Ep 5 season 1, but when I asked for a recap in Ep 6, the narrator indicated that I didn't have any sex with anyone at all? That is categorically untrue :LOL: Sooo...what is happening? It's not pulling the save data from the previous season, and somehow just retconning a bunch of stuff? That seems very....odd for a choose your own fuck game.
Best I can tell, the recap was using sarcasm. It shows MC having all the sex from the first season. Something to keep in mind is that this is a kinetic novel. Even if you don't have the points needed to unlock a sex scene, or choose not to see one, the game proceeds as if you saw it.

There is the option to skip scenes, but not to prevent them from happening in the background. Even if you make the choice at the very beginning to ignore the already pregnant Carla, she's still referenced several times in Season 1, and Season 2 starts in bed with her, as if you hadn't ignored her in Season 1. If you choose not to visit Pam and Sally at their campfire, Pam still talks about you fucking her there, later at the cabin.

Basically, none of the girls are actually avoidable, because dev didn't set variables for most of the skip choices, and the few he did use, did not carry over to Season 2. Best advice I can offer is to not skip anything, otherwise you end up with a lot of confusing dialogue later on. If you truly can't stand one or more of the girls, best to just walk away, as none of them are avoidable.

Theory regarding Carla: During Season 1, MC asks Carla how she gets by without sex, since she doesn't sleep with Paul, and hasn't slept with MC in 3 months, and she refuses to answer. Later, the answer is revealed, that she has a female lover. In the beginning of Season 2, she sneaks a vial of MC's sperm, after the breakfast BJ, before immediately returning home. She's made it clear that she enjoys others watching her and MC have sex, and she clearly enjoys MFF double-preggo threesomes with MC, as well. I have a strong suspicion that she intends to use that sperm to impregnate her lover, but is she going to do it with or without the lover's consent/knowledge? Really eager to see where all this leads.

Last edited:

Boobman9877

Apr 18, 2024
This solution would delay the inevitable for one more generation, but inbreeding would be a serious issue for all subsequent generations in the village. Not saying it isn't worth giving it the old college try.
delayed untill the ladies cant have kids anymore.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
name 'ep7_cscore' is not defined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't have that problem. ep7_cscore is defined as 0 in the game/script_shell.rpy file. Verify that file exists in your folder. If it's there, open it(with a text editor like notepad++) and check that the line "$ ep7_cscore = 0" is there, it should be pretty close to the top of the file under "variables". If the file or line isn't there, try a fresh install, or download from another source and do a clean install.

Reactions: Twistty

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Didn't have that problem. ep7_cscore is defined as 0 in the game/script_shell.rpy file. Verify that file exists in your folder. If it's there, open it(with a text editor like notepad++) and check that the line "$ ep7_cscore = 0" is there, it should be pretty close to the top of the file under "variables". If the file or line isn't there, try a fresh install, or download from another source and do a clean install.
thanks, already fixed it by changing "$" to "default" for that line

Reactions: Royco35

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
thanks, already fixed it by changing "$" to "default" for that line
Thanks, your fix sorted my problem as well.
Be aware that this fix will solve this one error, but the underlying cause still exists, and may cause considerably more errors in the future. Are you using the PC or Mac version? Which mirror did you download from? Seems like one or more of the uploads may be corrupted, and you both may be able to help identify which.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Be aware that this fix will solve this one error, but the underlying cause still exists, and may cause considerably more errors in the future. Are you using the PC or Mac version? Which mirror did you download from? Seems like one or more of the uploads may be corrupted, and you both may be able to help identify which.
Win compressed/mega link

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Just found this VN on the latest page and I'm a bit confused, apparently the dev removed the "ntr" but I also saw some comments on how it wasn't even ntr to begin with (classic f95)

Was it just that the MC is fucking a girl that is currently pregnant with another guy like the summary states or was there more going on?
The very first build of the game had a drama centered NTR situation that takes place before the start of the story. The MC was Carla's shoulder to cry on (stringing him along) while she fucked the other dude, once she was pregnant, she dumped the MC. If I remember correctly the MC was implied to have never fucked her in the original first release. Now at the time of the story during the project presentation the MC caught the other dude cheating on Carla with a blond girl from the staff (that was meant to be a LI for the MC) and he was all mortified about saving Carla from the cheater. :KEK:

The MC was such a loser that the dev retconned the first chapter, but he made a convoluted mess about how the child, may or may not be the MC's child and the blond staff member, I think (?) got a twin that will be the new LI.

The real problem with this VN is that the MC is a wimpy loser and at times he gives cuck vibes even if you made the right choices.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The very first build of the game had a drama centered NTR situation that takes place before the start of the story. The MC was Carla's shoulder to cry on (stringing him along) while she fucked the other dude, once she was pregnant, she dumped the MC. If I remember correctly the MC was implied to have never fucked her in the original first release. Now at the time of the story during the project presentation the MC caught the other dude cheating on Carla with a blond girl from the staff (that was meant to be a LI for the MC) and he was all mortified about saving Carla from the cheater. :KEK:

The MC was such a loser that the dev retconned the first chapter, but he made a convoluted mess about how the child, may or may not be the MC's child and the blond staff member, I think (?) got a twin that will be the new LI.

The real problem with this VN is that the MC is a wimpy loser and at times he gives cuck vives even if you made the right choices.
Developer really should reconsider everything he created and tell everyone what the story will be focused on... I initially didn’t understand why he made all this mess where they talked about the harem and then it turned out to be NTR... and now in a couple of years he says the game will be focused on the harem...? Dev should just put an end to it and say directly where the plot will go... :FacePalm:The strangest thing that was in this game initially, we are shown the goal that Mc should impregnate a women's, and in the end we first saw how another impregnated the girl that Mc was in love with (before the start of the alteration, that is). ingenious plan for harem games:HideThePain:

*shrug* in general, we’ll keep an eye on game and see how the story goes in future :coffee::HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, without NTR there won't be anymore surprises for me in the Game, what is left you say?,... The MC will fuck all the women and impregnate all of them to lift the curse... End of Story.
Don't get me wrong, everyone has their favorite genres. but what is your complaint? That is, the best story for you is when your LI is fucked by someone else and you just watch, is that a story for you? 1000151072.gif

I mean... of course everyone has strange fantasies, but to be angry that the game now has no ntr, where Mc is humiliated or someone fucks his girls, hmm... no comments

P.s I have already noticed your signatures, I don’t think, don't should expect an answer from you. :coffee: :HideThePain:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Don't get me wrong, everyone has their favorite genres. but what is your complaint? That is, the best story for you is when your LI is fucked by someone else and you just watch, is that a story for you? View attachment 3659234

I mean... of course everyone has strange fantasies, but to be angry that the game now has no ntr, where Mc is humiliated or someone fucks his girls, hmm... no comments

P.s I have already noticed your signatures, I don’t think, don't should expect an answer from you. :coffee: :HideThePain:
Yes. Imagine people have different tastes then you. And what is your complaint?
I would prefer this kind of story. This thread condemnes the MC as a wimp. This is so immature. He is the best architect in the country picked to build a whole city. He fits exactly as the best candidate for a provider. Every woman would want him as a husband.
The woman in this game are all grown up, in need of support. The dev tackles a real life problem in the form of demographic decline. It doesn't matter who the father is as long the story progresses. The city for the future generation has to be build.
NTR isn't just about humiliating. It can also be used as a stimulant in a relationship. In this case, it can be used to motivate the characters to have more babies. The player could pick who is the father. The MC or a well written antagonist who fits the player's NTR fantasy. The woman could use this to motivate him in a sexual innuendo and at the same time be mature about it, unlike this thread's users...
But there needs to be the possibility of a choice in the first place. That's what I am also angry about. The earlier version of the game gave us those. I am not sure about now. I need to play the new version.
More games nowadays have these paths, harem and NTR.
I'm guessing the dev needed to prioritize between these two in order to save time. I blame DAZ3D. It's just to outdated and takes to long to make a game...Shame.
So yes, I wish the game gave us a NTR choice.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes. Imagine people have different tastes then you. And what is your complaint?
I would prefer this kind of story. This thread condemnes the MC as a wimp. This is so immature. He is the best architect in the country picked to build a whole city. He fits exactly as the best candidate for a provider. Every woman would want him as a husband.
The woman in this game are all grown up, in need of support. The dev tackles a real life problem in the form of demographic decline. It doesn't matter who the father is as long the story progresses. The city for future generation has to be build.
NTR isn't just about humiliating. It can also be used as a stimulant in a relationship. In this case, it can be used to motivate the characters to have more babies. The player could pick who is the father. The MC or a well written antagonist who fits the player's NTR fantasy. The woman could use this to motivate him in a sexual innuendo and at the same time be mature about it, unlike this thread's users...
But there needs to be the possibility of a choice in the first place. That's what I am also angry about. The earlier version of the game gave us those. I am not sure about now. I need to play the new version.
More games nowadays have these paths, harem and NTR.
I'm guessing the dev needed to prioritize between these two in order to save time. I blame DAZ3D. It's just to outdated and takes to long to make a game...Shame.
So yes I wish the game gave us a NTR choice.
Dude... Did you see in the comments that I wrote something against NTR? read carefully what the other person wrote and what I wrote. he complains about the lack of NTR, as if the harem spoils the whole atmosphere and MC is forbidden to be the only one who fucks girls... i.e. he longs for someone to fuck MC's LI, why complain? Is it the harem's fault?

I myself play NTR games that can be avoided or that are implemented clearly and efficiently. I like harem games if they are created well or of high quality and not where Mc fucks about 10-15 girls, it’s too boring. in this game the developer should be to blame, because he cannot understand which plot to focus on the NTR or the harem, or whatever else... it would be easier if the developer put an end to it in advance and said where the story will go... :FacePalm:

I'm just saying, if the developer decided to really focus on the harem, then would it make sense to add in the fact that the woman is pregnant from someone else? or show how she fucks him, then it turned out that he is infertile and Mc is the only one who has super sperm... is there any point in them? in harems such a mess does not provide motivation and maturity for Mc, but on the contrary pushes him away from the story... then he should completely focus on NTR, in general, let's not quarrel, this conversation has already been repeated 100 times and is pointless :geek:

Last edited:

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022

The real problem with this VN is that the MC is a wimpy loser and at times he gives cuck vives even if you made the right choices.
Oh wow, i didn't know it was full blown NTR.
I'm not into NTR but the earlier build has more potential for the narrative, not in terms of MC turning into a cuck but in him overcoming his lost. What storytelling in VNs usually lack is drama haha.

Reactions: Piratefishes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Oh wow, i didn't know it was full blown NTR.
I'm not into NTR but the earlier build has more potential for the narrative, not in terms of MC turning into a cuck but in him overcoming his lost. What storytelling in VNs usually lack is drama haha.
Oh, he wasn't overcoming anything, he was running straight at the NTR for some sloppy seconds. Carla was always going to be shoved down the reader's mouth, harem or NTR, it made no difference. The only difference is in the "more" palatable way after the retcon.

• Haha
Reactions: ImariKurumi

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes