VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
..admin....staff.....and gx designer....and modder......maybe compressor....
...think those the ones he needs to get....to complete his set......and become the best there ever was.....
Right I haven't seen a gx designer yet but the other I saw already :unsure::ROFLMAO:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Pour me another cup of coffee.. cause this is the best in the land.

Played it before a long time ago.. Started from the beginning this time and just had a blast... Like the game or not(NTR).. the graphics and story are pretty top of the tree.. Kudos to the Dev

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
IMHO, the best thing of this game is the story, not the sex scenes. Is one of the few games where I read the text and try to understand the story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been a while since I played but has the writing changed or has the Mc always been such a whiny little bitch and I just ignored it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played the last update, but he's kinda always been like this. :HideThePain:
The I blame boobs for distracting me, i'm a weak woman for boobs.

It's the only explanation.

Nothing else explains me missing a whole 5 updates worth of whiny because when I got to part 6, right at the start, he's asked to put up some shelves and he's all "buuut whyyyyyy, it's not fair wahhhhhhh".

I used to sound just like that, when I was 6. Difference being I was an annoying girl and being a whiny bitch was a requirement.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So, what exactly is the point of a stats system if the last save isn't imported into Season 2? Seems like a completely pointless feature.

Reactions: Majindevil

Danilo marques

Jan 12, 2024
Wow, gentlemen, I just worked half a year on this game, released it last night, went to sleep and wake up to this.

I'm impressed (and slightly overwhelmed) by the amount of feedback - and dare say vile in it.

I am releasing an adjusted version today, in order to allow people to skip the so called NTR-stuff (which is not, btw).

And I'm impressed with the idea that I'm exploiting people on Patreon under false pretexts. I might have earned USD 10 on this release. Do the math, gentlemen.

To those of you that see the potential in this game: thank you very much! I will not dissapoint you.
increasing the MC's dick would be good

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
the preggo Pam situation can be easily fixed by "telling" the readers about the time a few years bak when he visited a sperm-bank donating some sperm for money :p soo... Pam got impregnated by the anonymous Mc's sperm. Easy NTR fix :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
the preggo Pam situation can be easily fixed by "telling" the readers about the time a few years bak when he visited a sperm-bank donating some sperm for money :p soo... Pam got impregnated by the anonymous Mc's sperm. Easy NTR fix :D
The only fixed is - why do need an ALREADY pregnant woman if the goal was for Mc himself to impregnate everyone. isn't this logical? :unsure: :geek:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
increasing the MC's dick would be good
i like to see more ppl being totally fine with this option,i can see myself involved with some guy who doesnt have a good and big equipment [if i was a girl] and before some tard tell me soem shit im talking in game ,sorry for you if you have a micro in real life......thats must suckx.....

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
The Builder [S2 Ep. 7.1] [LewdRobotics] - Compressed

Win/Linux [173 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [167 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if it was already answered, i didn't find it, but is this one with the episode 6 and 7? or just 7?

If its just 7, where i get the 6?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes