VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I can't even remember if I downloaded and played the builder episode 7 when I subbed him. I gave up support because I honestly don't think he is trying hard enough. The updates are so tiny considering the amount of development time he puts into them, that to me doesn't seem right at all.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

darky0035

May 12, 2021
when you finish the first 5 episodes and load in 6 the game crashes
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
   File "game/script_shell.rpy", line 465, in script
     jump ep5_happen
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep5_happen'.

-- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
   File "game/script_shell.rpy", line 465, in script
     jump ep5_happen
   File "D:\Igre razno\The_Builder-Episode-7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
     rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
   File "D:\Igre razno\The_Builder-Episode-7.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
     raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep5_happen'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Builder Episode-7.1
Thu May 23 19:03:43 2024

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
The description says that the game is now completely Harem. But what about Tom's boy? I wanted to help him with the girl, but now I can't help him at all?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ma'am, this is not what it looks like.

Well, Sonny, come to my room in five and show me what it does look like, OK?

ma'am.jpg

:giggle:

PS: Does Liz's body and head like out of proportion, or is it me?

Reactions: Punto

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
The I blame boobs for distracting me, i'm a weak woman for boobs.

It's the only explanation.

Nothing else explains me missing a whole 5 updates worth of whiny because when I got to part 6, right at the start, he's asked to put up some shelves and he's all "buuut whyyyyyy, it's not fair wahhhhhhh".

I used to sound just like that, when I was 6. Difference being I was an annoying girl and being a whiny bitch was a requirement.
I love there's a les girl in this forum, so we have a different POV for the adult games and having new ideas ! :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love there's a les girl in this forum, so we have a different POV for the adult games and having new ideas ! :love:
There are a few of us around. At least 6 that I know of. Bunch of straight women and some trans women too.

Got quite the collection of pervs on the site. We're trying to collect at least one of each kind of person.

Like Pokemon for people.

Vivamort

Jan 28, 2019
Seems suspiciously big for only being 6 and 7, given that 1 through 5 was only 1.6G and 6 was less than 300M
Screenshot 2024-05-23 122214.png

Last edited:

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
I can no longer take screenshots, the usual keys like s and shift s don't work. I also tried printing but without success.
does anyone have a solution?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
For some unknown reason, all the images are in png format instead of webp like they were in version 6 available here previously.
That's because the version 6 for Windows that was posted here a couple of days back (the link was removed)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-builder-s2-ep-7-1-lewdrobotics.101278/post-13794018
is the exact same archive that was posted in October 2023, which in turn
was ported from an android version into a Windows version.

From what I can see, from the versions I have gotten, the Windows versions have always had png files.

The previous E5B4 version was ported from a Mac version; that one is still in the OP last time I checked.
Presumably you can get the correct E5B4 from the other post a little further down on the page linked above.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
That's because the version 6 for Windows that was posted here a couple of days back (the link was removed)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-builder-s2-ep-7-1-lewdrobotics.101278/post-13794018
is the exact same archive that was posted in October 2023, which in turn
was ported from an android version into a Windows version.
Yes, that is probably the reason.

From what I can see, from the versions I have gotten, the Windows versions have always had png files.

The previous E5B4 version was ported from a Mac version; that one is still in the OP last time I checked.
Presumably you can get the correct E5B4 from the other post a little further down on the page linked above.
Thank you, I already played E5B4 and have it archived on my HDD ;)

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is it possible to load saves from season 1 into season 2 in order to import my choices? Or is season 2 like a new sequel game I should start by pressing start?

Reactions: pastametal

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I thought Ep7 had been released for quite a long time? Why is it still buggy as hell? Also, could the dev plz stop breaking every long sentence into multiple parts so players don't have to click more than necessary to read a coherent sentence? This is probably the most annoying aspect that stops me from enjoying the game fully.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes