VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
if there is no NTR the ntr tag should be removed !! and just add cheating tag if its Married Li cheating on her husband

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
if there is no NTR the ntr tag should be removed !! and just add cheating tag if its Married Li cheating on her husband
As far as I know and I could be wrong, the opening cheating scene isn't really cheating in the first place. The guy in question apparently gets nothing from the woman, and as for being in a relationship with him, I highly doubt, it's like he (not mc) just hangs around her. The toilet scene bares to that point, where the MC tells the woman, his ex, what the childman was doing. The way the guy acts is very imbecilic and childish. Later she visits the mc who suddenly seemed to want a relationship with her again...because the baby in her belly is his..which she tells him. So no it's not really cheating, when she is not really in a relationship with the other guy. It doesn't need a ntr or cheating tag, what this game needs is a better developer who can actually create a game and coherent sentences and also remove pointless scenes that make no sense.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
The Builder [S2 Ep. 7.1] [LewdRobotics] - Compressed

Win/Linux [173 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [167 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ive added links for episode 8.1

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Builder EP 8.1

WIN/LINUX

MAC

ANDROID (Not Tested)
You can use the report function next time. Just report your own comment, bottom left with game update.
Well when non-mega links come out it will look like I'll have to get my Sandbox out again :HideThePain: :KEK:
is it just Ep 8 or is it 6-8 because it's so small...:unsure:
The game is clean. ;) its so small because the dev finally decided to convert all of the the pngs to webps.
Also you also can use multi quote or edit your comment.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
You can use the report function next time. Just report your own comment, bottom left with game update.

The game is clean. ;) its so small because the dev finally decided to convert all of the the pngs to webps.
Also you also can use multi quote.
My Bad will do so next time and is it now ep6-8 or do i need to download ep 7 first? Sorry if it's a obvious question right now my Brain is caffeine deprived and it's night right now :HideThePain: So I can be a bit slow right now :HideThePain:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Bad will do so next time and is it now ep6-8 or do i need to download ep 7 first? Sorry if it's a obvious question right now my Brain is caffeine deprived and it's night right now :HideThePain:
The scripts say Ep 6-8.
You can actually check this by yourself (as the files are not packed into an rpa for this game) via the Pixeldrain link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AVNTester2
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes