<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack17_poster.png

Overview:
A former drug cartel gang member just out of jail finds himself on the street with no money,
no home, and possibly no future...
Will he be able to survive in the cruel world of The BUM where there is a lot of lawlessness?
Will he be able to become a normal person, or will he remain a bastard?
Just do it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Developer: JTStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5 Beta Hot Fix 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In this version of the game, there may be problems with old saves.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

Extra:
Italian translation* -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Begin_36.png 080e5b51ad53411cee18d5a4b9518936.gif Hector_Penthouse_bella_room_talk_2.png garnett_house_2.png Cheap_Apartament_abigail_DoorEvent_1.png garnett_house_16.png cw2dwa.png муvefwf1fwfffwawwdxвfwwwfdafdfwwasadaвdwцsdasdaf.png bank_garnett_event_car_1.png Abigail_house_39.png diego_maria_Cheap_Apartament_Eddy_house_party_8.png maria_After_CafeEvent_9.png maria_After_CafeEvent_33.png Begin_12.png mc_Cheap_Apartament_Eddy_house_Eddy_Talk_1.png Cheap_Apartament_Bella_9.png wddw.png

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Bum [0.3.5 B Hotfix 1] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (2.5 GB/ 633 MB) : ,

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
My one major piece of feedback if the creator reads this is that the text boxes need to not have that shifting/fading effect on them. They need to be clear, solid and static. Other than that it looks great albeit the translation could do with a lot of work.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Bum 0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Mar 3, 2022
So after finally being able to leave the first fucking screen, I eventually met up with Nestor. Persuaded him to let his daughter go on a date and drank beer. Then the dev decides to let you see Nestors cock. I think thats the third cock so far in the game and not a hint of tit.

So eventually after reload after reload, I got to the gateway and got the prostitute BJ. Another cock shot but at least its the character. I then met Arnold who tells you about the red door at the gateway and this then led me into a fight scene which resulted in a reload, then another, and another until the fucking game crashed.

It looks like so much effort went into making this game a piece of shit.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes